Important Blue Post

This is one of those moments where reading data-mined material can be sorely misleading. I talked a bit about these changes yesterday here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...eNo=1&sid=1#14

Most of these abilities have not changed for level 80+, however, they've been changed to scale from 1-79. As an example, Ambush deals a flat 190% weapon damage on live realms. With these changes, it now deals 90% weapon damage when first learned, and increases up to 190% again by the time you hit level 80.

We made these adjustments because healing and damage-dealing at low levels has been way too powerful. These changes will make more sense when you get into the game and see for yourself.

so stop QQing.

Grats on being way behind everyone else.

Oh, I've known it for awhile, but thought I'd put the actual blue post here so the QQ would stop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    Grats on being way behind everyone else.
    says the one who qq'ed too even it was known before that they do the change before the data mining appeared

Deleted
    Oh god, haven't read mmo champion in like 10 hours, and the world goes crazy? Anyone care to explain, what this is all about? All this crying about nerfs, and I just don't see any nerfs to hunters listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Limpy View Post
    Oh god, haven't read mmo champion in like 10 hours, and the world goes crazy? Anyone care to explain, what this is all about? All this crying about nerfs, and I just don't see any nerfs to hunters listed.
    Everyone thought all the classes got huge nerfs across the board, but it turned out to be the fixed numbers for all the abilities at lvl 1, which then scale upwards back up to its full potential at lvl 80. Nothing really happened, just Blizz trying to help out with lower lvl problems.