Thread: Mining

Mining

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but can you fly around azeroth and get max mining at level 80?

I ask because my professions are currently ench / jc, and I'm wondering if I should drop jc, pick up mining for 80-85 farm ore then re-level jc when I have a substantial amount of ore.

Or if I can level with my current professions and use a lvl 80 alt to farm all the ore I need without leveling it.

Ty

10+ Year Old Account
    No.. you can't fly in Azeroth yet... and you can only get to 450 in mining atm.

In cataclysm buddy sorry, not now.

I believe, in Cataclysm, that you can do it at level 80, yes. No need to level up your character more to level up the new section of professions. I believe, anyway. Not 100% sure.

honestly, if you have a lvl 80 alt with mining wait until cata hits and use that toon to farm the ore for JC. JC can be a real pain to lvl 1-300 so personally i'd use one of my lvl 80 alts to supply the ore.

but as it has been said, you can't fly in azeroth until cata comes out.
    Devils used to be gods, angels that fell from the top.

Quote Originally Posted by M_10
    I once said "brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]." That group was probably confused.

Apparently I didn't post this in the cataclysm forum.

I do not mean now, all I'm asking is if you can get max mining and fly around azeroth at level 80 in cataclysm (not now)

Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    Apparently I didn't post this in the cataclysm forum.

I do not mean now, all I'm asking is if you can get max mining and fly around azeroth at level 80 in cataclysm (not now)
    I'm almost certain that you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiglits View Post
    I'm almost certain that you can.
    thanks mate

so long as Blizz sets the same standard for Cata as they have for BC & Wrath, the low-level mining node should be able to take you to max (though at higher levels it'll be slow going).