Thread: DK,druid

DK,druid

What is the better for PVP feral druid or DK and what is the best pvp spec,build for a DK

edit: arena wise who would be better
    Last edited by applesauce; 2010-11-04 at 02:34 AM.

I think DK will be very good on arena at cataclysm....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
    What is the better for PVP feral druid or DK and what is the best pvp spec,build for a DK

edit: arena wise who would be better
    id say feral if you know what you are doing but feral is hard to play well

Deleted
    true. so roll a dk

itll take ages for you to die as a feral druid (in bear) but thats really only good for battleground point defense. DKs are all around better though, and funner, imo

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Feral druid. They are sick atm and it seems dks are being hammered with the nerf stick right now by having their survivability nerfed to hell.
    Now we'll hit like a wet noodle AND have shit survivability to go with it.

Go for feral druid and enjoy dots that hurt like spriest dots, mitigate as much damage as a protection paladin AND heal yourself continuously and have stealth on top of all.

Personally, I have already started one and it's 36 atm. Hoping to hit 80 before cata so to start level asap to 85 when cata hits.
    are u referring to lvl 80 pvp??? cus what ive seen at lvl 85 pvp, the dots ticks are much lower??

in like 7 weeks? feral droods arent that zomg op anymore.. might be a waste to lvl a drood for such a short amount of time if u like to be FoTM

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Feral druid. They are sick atm and it seems dks are being hammered with the nerf stick right now by having their survivability nerfed to hell.
    Now we'll hit like a wet noodle AND have shit survivability to go with it.

Go for feral druid and enjoy dots that hurt like spriest dots, mitigate as much damage as a protection paladin AND heal yourself continuously and have stealth on top of all.

Personally, I have already started one and it's 36 atm. Hoping to hit 80 before cata so to start level asap to 85 when cata hits.
    We got hotfixed on live, those changes will go away with the expansion. If you like playing a feral because of the gameplay and not the output of damage stick to it. We do have mitigation, dots, stealth and self healing. We do not do it all at once nor do we heal ourselves as good as people seem to think (takes all your mana to return to full health, unless you are in combat and regain the mana quickly with LotP). It's very expensive for us. We're also getting self healing nerfed in form (LotP).

That coupled with the fact that beta has a different set of percentages than live = misleading live build.

On topic: I'd vote feral, it is exceptionally fun and diverse. You don't really get tired of it in PvP or PvE. I was sceptical when starting one back in Vanilla (for good reasons) but it was fun, and I never looked back at another class as my main. Infact. I never will. Shapeshifting is just way too much fun.

While ferals can perform well in a comp that is chosen well, it is a spec that excels on large maps imo. In rated BG's a feral would be a wicked choice. Due to the possibilities it offers from one single spec. It can be used in so many different ways defensively and offensively.
    Last edited by Atelniar; 2010-11-05 at 10:49 AM.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.