Thread: Level 85 & you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Actually my realm isn't that populated. I hit 80 and still was around 5-10 skill levels from first LW

Also snookie you will be able to race change to worgen/goblin, thats the reason they added the need for starting zone quests to Realm First! Level 85 Worgen/Goblin
    Blizz never said it, but atm, I guess you can, but still, people are gonna race change thinking they can get the realm firsts, come 80, they won't get the achievo, and the CSF is gonna be flooded with QQ threads lol
    “See your world through my eyes: A universe so vast as to be immeasurable - incomprehensible even to your greatest minds.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm not going to race, since I know I'm not going to win. As for when I hit 85, I am probably going to start a heroic grind. If I'm geared for raids before my guild is, then I will probably start leveling to 85 with either my Shaman or Warlock.

I want to race to 85, but I play on Mal'Ganis so my odds of me being the first Shaman or the first Orc to getting to 85 is probably slim. ;p

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

I'm going to do Gilneas cloth turn-ins, then race change to Worgen and do SW cloth turn-ins. Head to Argent Tourney, turn in my spare Writs for SW rep. And I got like 40stacks of Runecloth on an alt, so I'd get as far into SW exalted as I can. And then I'll start leveling in most likely Hyjal, unless Vash'Jr is cooler than I think it is.

Will maybe level Archaeology for fun along the way too, I really wanna get Zin'Rokh as my 85 weapon :P
    But mostly I'll take my time, I like completely finishing zones before I move on. Getting achievs, gathering rep, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    Even if they do, theres probably a million people who wants to do it right away, so the process is probably rather prolonged.
    Thats why im going to order a faction change in 2 weeks to be prepared

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Also @snookie you will be able to race change to worgen/goblin, thats the reason they added the need for starting zone quests to Realm First! Level 85 Worgen/Goblin
    And people rolling Goblin and Worgen DKs that start at 55 had nothing to do with anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

I'll probably just quest and join LFD along the way. I'll just do it faster than normal!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wont make it for Realm first 85, but i wont be far behind the first one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snookie View Post
    I don't think Blizz is gonna allow Race Change to Goblin/Worgen right off the bat
    They will, BUT u wont get server first lvl85 goblin/worgen, since u gotta complete an quest chain in the starting zone, witch it seems u cant do at max lvl.

i'll take my time in vashjir. love that area, so much. work on guild achievements too!

when i hit 85? continue working on guild achievements, professions and rep (for enchants).