Thread: Lol Blood Craze

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Lol Blood Craze

"Fury
    •Blood Craze now regenerates 1/2/3% of your total health over 5 sec, down from 2.5/5/7.5%."
    Way to make a terrible talent even more useless. Pretty sure even tanks won't take it now. I thought they might change it to be slightly usefull but I guess not. I don't understand if they want to tone down warrior self-healing why they don't nerf Victory Rush(except for Impending Victory proc, that seems reasonable-ish, maybe make it 10% HP). Oh, and Second Wind got taken down a notch too. Normally I don't make snide comments but this is like nerfing Strike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    Yea kinda bad for both pve and pvp. Just makes a filler talent even more worse.

Yeah it's a pretty big joke now. I was going to use it during leveling just for that little extra boost of not needing to regen as much but now it's just like 3% wtf is the point, not worth 3 talent points at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

How is this ANYTHING like nerfing strike? This is a huge nerf to every level of a warrior especially endgame pvp, but I do have to say I don't think warriors should have passive hots running too much either, victory rush is a nice concept.

Lets just see how it all plays out.
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

It was fantastic for pvp, I don't know what you're talking about. I will mourn its loss.
    Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Engine of War.
    Piercing your chest with pure hate.
    Twisting within the great heart of all things
    Exist only to obliterate.

Well lets see. Health pools of epic'd out 85s are more than double that of end-game 80s, but outgoing damage is at best 1.5x more at 85 than at 80. I'd say the nerf is justified.

Also I play a warrior.

better just change blood craze to some useless junk now i'd rather have "3/3 You suddenly drop your weapon to the ground and asks for a time-out, lets see what ur enemy do?.. feeling lucky? punk?"

I dont think its a HUGE nerf on 85 but its roflmao on 80 when u pass a warrior in BG just go /lol cuz any class can pretty much kill a warrior within 5sec HFyo
    Last edited by dräparen; 2010-11-04 at 11:37 PM.

Yeah Blood Craze was never that good looking to start and now its just plain awful. 3% of your total hp is nothing, at any level. Oh and its over 5 seconds, which can be a life time in pvp. Stupid talent is stupid.
    I'm going to do some real damage!

I have to admit I usually spend some time trying to appreciate Blizzard's changes, and as others have posted the previous version was pretty powerful under some circumstances, but the new Blood Craze seems close to useless. I also wonder if they didn't think it was overkill in PvE along with Bloodthirst, if mana is going to matter. In any case it seems like now that Blizzard is zeroing in on their healer balance the self-healing of different specs is coming under scrutiny.

I guess the silver lining is it makes my speccing as a tank a bit simpler as I'm doubtful of its value even with a 100k+ health pool.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2010-11-04 at 11:44 PM.

Wow, back to 3% like in BC huh?

Not even going to take it now.

As a tank it wasn't worth the squeeze anyways. Even for leveling to 85 it wasnt needed. VR was enough for me to push through every single zone as prot. This talent is garbage and the change to it makes me look the other way even more.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2010-11-05 at 01:33 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stamina received a 40% buff, so it's probably still a very similar amount to what you would receive at the current stam conversion.
    goes great with 7-Up!

Quote Originally Posted by lolcantdothat View Post
    Wow, back to 3% like in BC huh?

Not even going to take it now.
    Why wouldn't you, in it's current state it has an amazing up time and considering before all is said and done dps will have 100k hp, a 3% heal with almost full up time in pvp at least, is nothing to turn your nose at, and to be honest it is somewhat OP, currently shaman could throw poop shield on my warrior and I can dance around the BG smashing groups of 3 or 4 on my own while he was afk reading a book

I have this on my tank, but yeah, this nerf dose kind of kill the talent off. least it is 3 free points for elsewhere for my tank. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Seagrams View Post
    Stamina received a 40% buff, so it's probably still a very similar amount to what you would receive at the current stam conversion.
    Forgive me, where was this written? It'd make all these tank self-healing nerfs make a lot more sense if this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Forgive me, where was this written? It'd make all these tank self-healing nerfs make a lot more sense if this is the case.
    You obviously don't pay attention to massive sweeping changes do you

7.5% when hp pools are 100k is a bit much, dontcha think

Solo'd SM cathedral and armory at level 35 as a fury warrior, self healing is stupid OP, stop crying

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    "Fury
    •Blood Craze now regenerates 1/2/3% of your total health over 5 sec, down from 2.5/5/7.5%."
    Way to make a terrible talent even more useless. Pretty sure even tanks won't take it now. I thought they might change it to be slightly usefull but I guess not. I don't understand if they want to tone down warrior self-healing why they don't nerf Victory Rush(except for Impending Victory proc, that seems reasonable-ish, maybe make it 10% HP). Oh, and Second Wind got taken down a notch too. Normally I don't make snide comments but this is like nerfing Strike.
    Except those two talents can both proc multiple times in a row, it happens very frequently. So as long as youre active in what youre doing, the total heal is way above 3% sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    You obviously don't pay attention to massive sweeping changes do you
    I thought he meant in the latest patch, concurrent with these tank self-healing nerfs. Blizzard made a passing comment that they may consider increasing health pools even more than they already have and I thought perhaps that this is what had occurred. However, I am glad that you got great satisfaction out of insulting me when I was trying to clarify an entirely different issue than the one you thought you were busting me on.

Deleted
    Ok, I'm gonna have to agree that Warrior self-healing was arguably on the strong side. Especially since it has such a high uptime.

Did it need a Nerf? Not as much as other stuff...but yeah.

Did it need to be nerfed into the ground, cutting it by over 60%? No, that seems a little excessive. 3%/6% would seem reasonable for Second Wind and 2/4/6% for Blood Craze. But then again, they nerfed almost all self-healing abilities so in context, it's not that bad.