Thread: Lol Blood Craze

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The fuck is this? I can understand 5% at 3/3 but 3%? Are they out of their minds?

Quote Originally Posted by blahssat View Post
    Well lets see. Health pools of epic'd out 85s are more than double that of end-game 80s, but outgoing damage is at best 1.5x more at 85 than at 80. I'd say the nerf is justified.

Also I play a warrior.
    Yeah... Epic'd tanks at 85 are nearing 150k HP. I expect PvPers in the first level of PvP gear will be in the 125k range. 7.5% blood craze would be ~12k HP, with Field Dressing. ~2400 HP/s. This is potentially on top of second wind (1590/sec), bloodthirst (glyphed, 800/sec), and victory rush (which could heal up near 45-50k non-crit.. no clue if it crits).

It was excessive. Blood craze is underwhelming now, and could probably stand to be dropped to a 2%/4% talent, but a nerf was needed.

It was such fun. I could pull entire low-level instances and take no damage at all. It will be missed.

Unless 3% will still let me do that. I'm not too sure how that'll math out. It probably will with Cataclysm health pools...

Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    You obviously don't pay attention to massive sweeping changes do you

7.5% when hp pools are 100k is a bit much, dontcha think
    He just misunderstood the person he quoted. It was poorly written to be honest. Saying that stamina received a 40% buff is misleading. Saying we have about 40% more stamina at 85 makes more sense. 3% heal at 100K hp should be close to 7.5% heal at 60K hp makes even more sense. The way it was wrote was as if there was some buff that happened where stam had a higher value or worth conversion compared to now. Instead he just meant health totals.

Deleted
    its still good enough for solo content :>

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeh, if you would pay close attention, you would see that nearly ever form of healing, shield etc has been nerfed a (tiny) bit. I reckon it's to make stuff less bursty, no ?
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Deleted
    This is probably in prepartion for everyone haveing 100k HP pools. It will be Ok at 85, i hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake and gay.

This change blows! :<

I enjoyed my rolling HoTs on my tank ;o
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

i will prolly still take 2 points in it and get 3 in deep wounds sens any dmg i can medigate is still valid and good for me

but really sometimes blizzard just nerfs stuff way to hard like Dks after ulduar they needed a nerf but blizzard just hit them way to hard back then

Pretty big PvP nerf...

Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    Pretty big PvP nerf...

at 80, where pvp is a huge joke right now anyways.....

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    at 80, where pvp is a huge joke right now anyways.....
    So the values are staying the same at 85?

You guys are acting like this change is going to break warrior pvp. It's not like warrior pvp hasnt been well represented and viable in every expansion thus far, and it sure as hell will be in this one too. Even if the casters are still running around in god mode.
    Monath

YARG

US-Rexxar

http://www.yarg-rexxar.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blahssat View Post
    Well lets see. Health pools of epic'd out 85s are more than double that of end-game 80s, but outgoing damage is at best 1.5x more at 85 than at 80. I'd say the nerf is justified.

Also I play a warrior.
    you forget to mention INCOMING damage, sure health pools might be doubled, but incoming damage from mobs is more than doubled.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Yea rite now it is a 8k heal in ICC but it's junk after the nerf.
    Last edited by blackbert; 2010-11-05 at 01:29 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuunda View Post
    Solo'd SM cathedral and armory at level 35 as a fury warrior, self healing is stupid OP, stop crying
    Victory rush maybe, but blood craze?

It isnt even a 3% heal, its what, .6% per second? Rogues heal more than that. I dont think i will spec into it anymore.
    Last edited by Deralte; 2010-11-05 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    you forget to mention INCOMING damage, sure health pools might be doubled, but incoming damage from mobs is more than doubled.
    While true, you believe that the ability to heal for 13000 damage over 5 seconds constantly is balanced? That is with a warrior at 100K hp. Epic geared, raid buffed warriors are closer to 150K.

It was more of a balancing than a nerf. Despite how shitty the talent is now at 80, the percent it is at now would be OP as fuck at 85. Of course it seems like a nerf now because everyone is still in the "Im level 80 mindset" and are not looking forward.

Will I get it as prot? Probably still a no. I leveled with out it in beta and I will wait to see number crunches on how beneficial it really is in raids/heroics. I mean there isnt much left to get in it's place after you get DW but 2 points in it just dont seem that sexy, even with inflated health.

This is done with Beta in mind for sure, rogues and warriors are unkillable by 1 dps because they just heal too much. Health pools got buffed on beta because lots of burst was flying around (mostly from warriors and mages, 27k mortal strikes and 23k overpowers on 90k health 3000 resilience chars is not cool, neither is 18k ice lance).

Right now on beta damage is not huge outside those two classes, its pretty low, my characters on live realms do more damage because of haste/crit scaling than on 85 servers, but after a minute or two people get worn down and you win.

Take warriors - you stun them once, they heal for 15,000 hp with 2nd wind, 10000+ with blood craze randomly with apparently no cooldown, and 36,000+ with enraged regen, while rogues heal 5% of their total hp every 3 seconds which is boosted by mastery/assassination healing talent (20%). So you end up with rogues who heal roughly 8500~ every 3 seconds for 30 seconds.

Result = Warrior meets rogue - no one ever dies.

Deleted
    With that "fix" now rogues can beat warriors.

Balanced.

PD: Why they didn't "fix" rogues yet? We're on the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Andymion View Post
    Yeah Blood Craze was never that good looking to start and now its just plain awful. 3% of your total hp is nothing, at any level. Oh and its over 5 seconds, which can be a life time in pvp. Stupid talent is stupid.

Let's say a pvp fight involving a warrior takes 20 seconds. That's a 12% healing over the fight. It's small, but it adds up.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it