Thread: Lol Blood Craze

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxSSDK View Post
    Seeing at 85 in pvp items (blue) you have around 130 - 140k hp or somthing stupid, 3% isnt that bad seeing as it heals slightly more if you have that talent in arms tree.
    I think it will still be incredibly useful in many areas. A little bit of self healing is always nice. It just wont be ridiculously overpowered anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

I don't have blood craze in my tankspec atm cause its not worth the points. It ticks for 1k and most of it is overhealing, healing for 20k total in heroic ICC fights. Part of the problem is the current healing model where healers spam you back to full asap and with high avoidance and low procrate (10%) it doesn't proc enough. So i found nerfing it pretty silly. Only reason i could think of was that it might be too good in pvp.
    In cata it will tick now for 0,03*140k*1,2(field dressing)/5=1008hp which is pretty insignificant compared to your total hitpoints. Sigh at nerfing stuff for pvp, what do i pick up now if i want to have piercing howl.

And don't forget field dressing increases it's healing too!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

15+ Year Old Account
    120% of 3% = 3,6%. that makes blood craze totally worth it. plus this was already taken care of on the 1080 hps of a 150k tank when it's up.
    ... besides the fact you take the talent for it's 6% healing taken component.
    ... oh and victory rush maybe.

this talent is pretty nice atm (4.01) from both a pvp and pve point of view..

in pvp it saves me a lot (unless im getting focused by the whole enemy team)

in pve (Heroic LK 25) combined with glyphed bloodthirst... it saves healers a lot of time and mana due to all the raid damage going on

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the Frenzied/Enraged Regen is getting a nerf.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2010-11-05 at 05:31 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    I wonder if the Frenzied/Enraged Regen is getting a nerf.
    I'd be surprised if they did. It's fine to have powerful emergency tools. It's the continual, thoughtless healing that seems to be in Blizzard's crosshairs (yes, I'm aware they nerfed DK group healing, but that was like having a tank able to cast a heal approximately twice as powerful as Prayer of Healing every 30 seconds at level 85).