Wink Making gold with Leatherworking!

Goooooooodmorning MMO-Champion!

Yesterday (After a few years /lazyness) i got my leatherworking to 450, now that's all nice for cataclysm ofcourse BUT! my main interest is making money with this profession, can anyone help me
    with a few tips maybe - What to buy/craft/farm, IF "Farm" what should i make that item into to sell on the auction house.

Ive made about 20 Icescale Leg Armor and put them on the AH but they dont seem to go as fast as i expected.

Thanks in advanced, i look forward on seeing these comment

10+ Year Old Account
    This is pre-cataclysm. You will not make money on stuff, besides items required to get achivements nolonger obtainable (See Pristine black diamond) or other stuff that will be hard to obtain in Cataclysm. Sorry, people cba to get better gear because.. well its pointless. But you will be able to rock hard the first weeks of cata!!

buy cheap borean leather, turn it into heavy borean, trade for arctic fur from the vendor and sell it at the right time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, the first reply is just about correct. As far as leatherworking goes, there's not much money to be made between now and Cataclysm. However, if you get the jump on level 85 gear and armour enchants, a pretty solid profit stands to be made in the first several weeks of Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never find LW that profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    I never find LW that profitable.
    This. The only reason I really have ANY crafting professions is because I got sick of paying the high prices for things like gems and enchants that were in the AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    You would probably be better with Herb. People still need flasks for their raids, and believe me, there will be people raiding at the 6th of December.

EDIT: Unless the servers are down

Crime does not pay ... as well as politics.
    Alfred E. Newman

My old hunter that i use for LW only makes me a fortune xD
    The things i prioritise on selling:
    #1 Leg patches (epic and blue so i still get money from cheap people -also the pvp leg patch sells well)
    #2 Arctic fur OFC when it decides to be nearly 200g per one xD
    #3 Stamina patches (18 stam ones)
    #4 Heavy borean stacks of 20.
    #5 ICC Epics (not getting the matts and selling persay but charging for my services which worked well as i was very fast on getting them on my server xD)

I always have loads of money from LW in my mail, im not saying it will make money everywhere or as much as JC but on my realm i make a healthy profit daily

Hope i helped.

Quote Originally Posted by nyoh View Post
    My old hunter that i use for LW only makes me a fortune xD
    The things i prioritise on selling:
    #1 Leg patches (epic and blue so i still get money from cheap people -also the pvp leg patch sells well)
    #2 Arctic fur OFC when it decides to be nearly 200g per one xD
    #3 Stamina patches (18 stam ones)
    #4 Heavy borean stacks of 20.
    #5 ICC Epics (not getting the matts and selling persay but charging for my services which worked well as i was very fast on getting them on my server xD)

I always have loads of money from LW in my mail, im not saying it will make money everywhere or as much as JC but on my realm i make a healthy profit daily

Hope i helped.
    Thanks Nyoh!

I'll need to give that a try, i hope it'll wotk for me :O
    Seems that i'll just have to wait for Cataclysm to, to make real big profit!

Your biggest repeat sellers will be the Leg Armour and Armour Kits. The +Stamina Kits are great. The other leg armours are required for raiding. Keep 2-3 of each type on the AH at all times. You might even be able to buy the mats from the AH craft and still make a small profit.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.