My vote is VoA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MekzZz View Post
    1 : TOC
    2 : Ruby
    3 : Magtheridon
    4 : VOA
    Truth.

Deleted
    Yeah, definitely has to be ToC, gg blizz just throwing some bosses in a room (2 if you want to be pedantic) :P

Why is it that short raids always get ragged on? If ICC was 5 bosses long with only the hardest ones and never giving a 30% people would rag on that over TOTC being 12 bosses long with trash and a huge buff. I personally had a lot of fun doing TOTC, especially heroic. I loved Jaraxas and Twins on heroic mode, it was a lot of fun. Anub was a lot more fun for me than any encounter in ICC.

I had fun in VOA for the first couple of weeks after a new boss was released, but after that pretty bleh. I vote VOA as worst, not because it was short, because it was boring.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Malygos, Malygos, Malygos. 1,000 times Malygos. I never wanted to bash my head in more than when I ran that place. It made me instantly regret rolling a DK.
    Currently playing: Stuff
    YouTube|Hearthstone Decks|Twitter|MyAnimeList

ToC, i liked the place, but i think that all pugs shouldnt be able to clear all on normal mode. yeah, the good and guilds tried ToGC which was suicide for pugs, but a raid shouldnt be able to be cleared so easy.

15+ Year Old Account
    toc/togc

1. ICC (you can do it with one hand and no brain, no fun fights and almost no lore O_o it's a goddamn end-content instance and you have almost no lore about it! who the f*** is Professor Putricide!?!)
    2. TOC (good for farming gear and some fun, pvp fight was awful though... and the overall looks of it... standing in one place for few hours? realy? like hack'n'slash game... give me the mobs I shall slay them!)

ToC for being the lamest raid ever and VoA for being so easy, yet getting very good epics, if not the best of those times (Except 3.2 and up).

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrea View Post
    Toc was so bad for me personally, that it was the only raid instance that made me take a break from the game until ICC came out.
    This

Deleted
    Since I've only raided in WotLK, I would say VoA. Faceroll bosses with minimal trash just to give people free gear doesn't suit me.

ToC Hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Shindaa View Post
    there is only 1 right answer here toc/togc
    this +voa

Raid: Everything in wrath except Ulduar

5-man: Dire Maul hands down (close tie with Halls of Stone)

15+ Year Old Account
    ToC and Kara

They both killed my love for the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Molten Core takes the cake for me. The ridiculous amount of trash made it a nightmare back at level 60.

10+ Year Old Account
    ToC followed closely by VoA. RS would be a close 3rd.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    Pretty much every raid in WotLK. Except Ulduar of course.
    This. Ulduar was the best for this expansion, It was large, beautiful, and the boss encounters were amazing imo.

Deleted

They are all good.

In my opinion, of the ones that I have done, I like all of them.

ToC and VoA hands down. Both bad, boring and pointless. ToGC was at least a little challenging but everytime we'd go into VoA I wanted to /wrists. Would rather have seen them fill out the rest of CoA, i.e. add the Azure, Bronze and Emerald Sanctums.