Thread: Ogres in Cata

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Ogres in Cata

Is it me or do they seem much more involved with the Horde in Cataclysm?

10+ Year Old Account
    IIRC they are only involved majorly in Dustwallow( yep just like before)

Deleted
    Ogres in Dustwallow are actually from Horde. Play some warcraft 3 (Rexxar campaign)

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    IIRC they are only involved majorly in Dustwallow( yep just like before)
    It's been suggested plenty. I've always figured it was just a matter of time.
    There's really no middle ground with you, is there? Either you don't care at all, or you care 100-and-crazy-percent.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not "much more", no. They are better represented, what with the small ogre town in Feralas and all, but it is still rare to see an ogre that is Horde affiliated. They are nowhere near as integrated into Horde as goblins were in wotlk.

Well part of the orges have been fighting with the horde for quite awhile so it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Finalwish View Post
    Well part of the orges have been fighting with the horde for quite awhile so it makes sense.
    I and many others believe that ogres will be the next playable Horde race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosion_Rex View Post
    I and many others believe that ogres will be the next playable Horde race.
    I hope so! I <3 Ogres, but then again.. what would they get as a mount..? I mean they're huge and heavy, Elekk's already taken, so are Kodo's.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromagh View Post
    I hope so! I <3 Ogres, but then again.. what would they get as a mount..? I mean they're huge and heavy, Elekk's already taken, so are Kodo's.
    Clefthoof, maybe? I don't know. I'd love them to be playable myself, though I can't help thinking it is unlikely.

I imagine they would shrink playable ones down to taurenish sizes. Clefthoof? Tunderlizard?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarog View Post
    Clefthoof, maybe? I don't know. I'd love them to be playable myself, though I can't help thinking it is unlikely.
    Clefthoof is a possibility but idk, they're too much like kodo's

10+ Year Old Account
    the only ogres that are with the horde are the dustwallow ogres and THEY are rexxar his clan. so yea its not realy pure horde join but they where only asked for help in the battle of theramore against jaina her father. go play warcraft 3 TFT horde campaign.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarog View Post
    No..its gonna be a big caravan but with no horses to pull it.....no no no no....instead its gonna be all the alliance races in chains who gonna pull the caravan in misery.....Hmmm.
    Last edited by Zanardam; 2010-11-05 at 04:31 PM.
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

So every race needs to have a unique mount? Tell that to the mongolians, europeans, and indians from real-life history who all rode horses.

European: "Let's ride horses, that's convenient!"
    Mongolian: "No no no no. We already ride horses!"
    European: "Crap"

Really, why wouldn't ogres be able to ride Elekk or Clefthoove? (plural of Clefthoof is Clefthoove?) If it's in their natural habitat and it suits their needs; I don't see any reason why they wouldn't ride it.

But yeah, if Ogres would ever get their own mounts in WoW, it would happen largely because players would be whinig if they didn't I guess.

On the other hand, Ogres are not a race that requires mounts. They travel by foot and are not nomadic. They also don't require mounts to hunt.
    Last edited by Rycul; 2010-11-05 at 04:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omen321 View Post
    Tirion has joined the guild
    [Guild][Tirion]: /brofist
    [Guild][Bolvar]: /brofist
    Tirion has left the guild
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximen View Post
    Warriors will dead...

Quote Originally Posted by Rycul View Post
    So every race needs to have a unique mount? Tell that to the mongolians, europeans, and indians from real-life history who all rode horses.

Really, why wouldn't ogres be able to ride Elekk or Clefthoove? (plural of Clefthoof is Clefthoove?) If it's in their natural habitat and it suits their needs; I don't see any reason why they wouldn't ride it.

But yeah, if Ogres would ever get their own mounts in WoW, it would happen largely because players would be whinig if they didn't I guess.
    Since when does WoW correlate to real life? Why do mages need magic when it only exists in Disney Land in real life? And yes, players would complain if they didn't get a unique mount. Look at the worgen and their cries for not having any. Each playable race has always had their own unique mount and that will be true in the rest of WoW's future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rycul View Post

On the other hand, Ogres are not a race that requires mounts. They travel by foot and are not nomadic. They also don't require mounts to hunt.
    Well every race has it's own unique mount.. or.. well.. yeah ability and I don't see Ogres getting a running wild-is ability and all

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagellum View Post
    Since when does WoW correlate to real life?.

A lots peoples doing this mistakes.......dont try to understand...some stuff dont need to be understand, not in the internet.
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Ogre as allied faction are only for the horde in Dustwallow and Feralas.

As Race in general they play a role in the Twilight Hammer's, the Clan is actually split in 2 Parts, the Ogre Faction and the non Ogre Faction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Ogre as allied faction are only for the horde in Dustwallow and Feralas.

As Race in general they play a role in the Twilight Hammer's, the Clan is actually split in 2 Parts, the Ogre Faction and the non Ogre Faction.
    And your point being?