Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Damn it, now I'm trying to figure out if I REALLY want to make a Worgen Druid over a Troll.

Damn it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bat you say? I was hoping for a wind serpent, but bats are cool too, much better than some silly bird. I approve.

Deleted
    looks just like druid....

Deleted
    IMO each of the druid races should have an uniqe flight form..

Night Elf: Owl
    Tauren: Eagle
    Worgen: Crow
    Troll: Bat

I think it's not fair at all. We, night elf druids, are certainly the least appealing combination in-game visually. As a moonkin, I'm 90% of the time looking at an ungly mutated chicken, then 5% flying on a supbar flight form. I think it would be a cool move from Blizzard to look into this, even if it's after Cata release, in a later patch for example as there are certainly more important problems to fix as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicDrood View Post
    The thing is:

Night elves - Taurens - Worgen (new race) = bird

Trolls = bat

It's not fair for the other races, i want unique forms also for them
    Uhm, maybe it is because the trolls are the least played race in the game and always have been?

They're trying ot get more people to play them, and with the mohawk cat form, I'm totally making one.

As i said in the other topic, if it's the real troll flight form, i find that very unfair for the other druid races, who get the same bird model, especially the worgen with just a black version of the night elf one.

So they don't get mount, and have a black normal bird whereas trolls have a bat ?

Follow the lore then blizz, give night elves a real crow, stop applying purple in every of their forms, their druid of the talons were black in W3 from what i remember, i want a damn deep black crow as night elf, an eagle for taurens, and maybe an owl for worgens, but well, owls fit night elf too

A pity that the "main" druid race in warcraft lore (nearly all the druids in the present time are night elves, very few are taurens, even less worgens or trolls considering the first are a very small kingdom, the other are not real druids and they hided themselves so not a lot of them), the night elves, get the less interesting and beautiful forms (minus certain cat form colors).
    You have your crow though... Just use basic flight for, bro. ;D

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    absolutely awesome model.

Just too bad trolls, both genders, are the ugliest of the ugly of wow's playable races. Posture, "look", animations, everything... I couldnt play one myself at least... I think it's all terrible

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty cool, gj

The thing is:

Night elves - Taurens - Worgen (new race) = bird

Trolls = bat

It's not fair for the other races, i want unique forms also for them
    But, Birds are for weak trolls like the Amani.
    jungle trolls just don't like birds

Quote Originally Posted by Romobama View Post
    ^
    this

and add that the top hat stays perminatly for all worgen druid forms.
    All top hats, all the time!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
    Troll bat form makes sense lorewise, as does birds for the other races. What would a worgen get, a flying dog form?
    Never heard of Wonder Dog? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Slimmo View Post
    IMO each of the druid races should have an uniqe flight form..

Night Elf: Owl
    Tauren: Eagle
    Worgen: Crow
    Troll: Bat
    This would be the best solution.
    Maybe they will add it in a future patch like they did with druid bear/cat forms.
    Doubt it, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    I think it's based on WHERE they learned their druidism from...since NElf's taught the Worgen I'd assume they got birds and since Trolls use loas, one being a bat and all...seems right.
    I'd say this hit it on the head. For the players I understand the complaints about one race having a unique form over the others, but hey at least you can't complain about Blizzard not sticking to lore on this!

Deleted
    Sorry if this is already answered, but is this gonna be the troll flight form or is it just you being bored?

Looks like Ganondorf from Ocarina of Time.

its a bat..
    poopie

i like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice model, but what is with all the "I'm shelling out for race change ZOMG!!!1!"

Where was there ever any confirmation that Trolls get a bat flight form?
    This is just "fan art" wishful thinking is it not? Link please if I am wrong.

Reminds me of all the ooh ooh ooh trolls will get gorillas and tigers
    and jellyfish and and and... They got bear, cat, moonkin.

15+ Year Old Account
    So this is an in-game texture (that had no model) that you put over the in-game bad model?

Man.

I sure hope not.

Blizzard's been really forgetting their color theory lately. It's kind of horrible and needs at least three less colors than it has on it.
    I mean you can do a colorful bat really well, but this is really, really horrible color-wise. Aside from the little tiny belt the body doesn't match the wings in the slightest.

End artist rant :\