Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Orgrim Doomhammer, with Grom Hellscream close behind.

I mean Orgrim smashed Anduin (Your precious Lion of Azeroth..the "Strongest Warrior the Alliance has to offer") Lothar's head in within a few moments in honorable one-on-one combat..

10+ Year Old Account
    Orgrim Doomhammer.

edit: what guy above said and props dude.

Having my Warcraft lore restricted to WC3 and WoW, I would have to say
    DEATH TO THE SCOURGE
    AND DEATH TO THE LIVING

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, Kael'thas (WC3), Vashj, Illidan (WC3), Azshara, Gul'dan.

If I have to pick a no1 it would be WC3 Illidan... He was such a tragic character.
    Till they turned him into nothing more than a blind power-hungry half-elf mongrel!
    Or to put it with my own words instead of Kael's.. A generic villian. (I could rave on all night about my feelings with TBC lore, but thats not what this thread is about!)

The Shattering made me like Varian a lot more too... If only just because of what a complete nutter he is.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

10+ Year Old Account
    Either Arthas, Illidan, or Thrall.
    METAL

Illidan Stormrage, by miles

10+ Year Old Account
    TOUGH one... It's a fight between

Broxxigar, Grom, Rhonin, and Pre WoW Arthas

First and foremost, Varok Saurfang. He's the essence of what every soldier, not just Orc or even Horde, should strive to be.

Orcs: Garrosh, Thrall, Orgrim Doomhammer, Dranosh, Grom
    Tauren: Baine (like how he retook TB in the Shattering)
    Forsaken: Nathanos Blightcaller (remember him calling you a worm and shit while doing his quests? lol), Sylvanas
    Blood Elf: WC3-version of Kael
    Humans: Bolvar, Tirion, Matt Johnson (mining trainer in Duskwood, see below)
    Dwarves: Brann (especially after all the adventures we've been on together)
    Night Elf: Maiev, WC3-verion of Illidan
    Mythical Creatures: Alexstrasza, Chromie

Matt Johnson!? Most of you probably don't know who he is. He doesn't have any lore. This is a funny story for those of you inclined to read it.

So, one of my two IRL best friends is named Matt Johnson. He's the one that actually got me into WoW. Matt and I, along with a group of friends, played Dungeons and Dragons in high school. Matt's favorite setting was Ravenloft (gothic horror type), and his favorite class was Paladin. As many of you know, Duskwood has these elements. Undead, horror, graveyard, dark forest, etc. I found it fitting that the name of my IRL best friend, with Ravenloft as his favorite DnD setting, would be placed in that particular zone. Yet, would always tease him about it. Out of all the things his character in WoW could have been.. guard, weapon master, paladin npc, etc.. he was an insignificant mining trainer.

Now, whenever I ride by on my way to Kara for mount farming, I say "Hi Matt." Or, I stop and kill him. Depends on my mood.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/