Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I maxed at 10.8 self-buffed on the Heroic Dummy. Kept Sunders up and used only own cooldowns/shouts. My Mourne's explosions hit the dummies around it, so 10.8 is not 100% accurate, but it's still very reliable.

BT > RB > HS > BT > RB > Free > BT > RB > Etc. Is more or less the rotation that I used, squeezed in DW and Reck of course.

I can't post links, but my gear is above-par. Shadowmourne, H Cmaker, 2 Heroic T10 pieces, 277 Belt and Wrists, all else is 264 with a crappy 277 Frostbrood ring that I haven't been able to replace.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    btw most classes on the beta in full epics are pulling 12-15k on a target dummym there are a vew cases you pull more if a trinket procs or ue racial kicks in but other than that all dps is all the same. what ever ur doing on live gear wont reflect til lv 85 and ur stats probibly wont loo all that good til t13.
    and then you have hunters down at like... 6k... :/
    If your only question is what is the destination, you need to think more about the journey.

I can pull 13k dps on heroic dummy with my crap trinkets Eye of brood mother and non heroic muradin's spyglass

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsumoto View Post
    I can pull 13k dps on heroic dummy with my crap trinkets Eye of brood mother and non heroic muradin's spyglass
    Seems like an interesting trinket choice for a warrior...

i think the brood mother guy is in the wrong forum...

anyways.. i myself taps into the 11k mark...

bt > rb > HS .. no slam .. time death wish + blood fury with trinket proc.. if u really get lucky ... strength of the taunka proc + deathwish u tap into 13k dps
    i have battleshout bound to my HS so its always used on cd...
    reserve zerker rage for when enrage drops ... also recklessness if zerker rage is on cd... desperate enuf, use deathwish ...

wish i could post ss...
    Last edited by xxslashxx; 2010-11-06 at 06:40 AM.

I sit around 7k ish but I still have pvp neck and wrists, havent been raiding alot lately either......ugh
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

I still have the pvp neck and wrists as well, and are looking to replace but nothing from icc will drop for those slots!

I started the rotation you all were talking about and found it to be significantly useful, so thank you!

and I will definitely gem back to strength, seeing as the reason my heroic strikes are hitting like a school girl is probably because my strength is so low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muraza View Post
    From visually looking at your gear, you were cleaving.
    Here's a saurfang WoL parse to show my single target raid dps.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=3519&e=3701

I can assure you I wasn't cleaving.

Yeah not a good idea to attempt a visual representation of someone's DPS, Muraza, because I've seen DPS like that pulled on multiple things.

So you were using the same rotation I said I was using? When are you popping CDs? I'd like to know because I usually throw up DW and reck as soon as a fight starts so I can use them as many times as possible throughout.

Again, I don't have DBW or anything, so I can't work deathwish on the strength proc

Quote Originally Posted by revnastyy View Post
    Did I miss the memo about not including whirlwind in the rotation?
    Yes, yes you did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the fight, usually I'd use Death Wish along with my first dbw proc, in an ideal situation death wish will be off cooldown as the boss drops below 20% and the execute phase begins which often also lines up with heroism. Recklessness I'd use first break in the rotation I get, unless I get the crit dbw proc then I obviously save it

Depends on whos tanking too, not much point getting a str proc on the pull and popping death wish if it'll cause an over-aggro.

This is true. Damn I need to get my hands on a DBW.

Deleted
    it's mostly just a gear thing, 10.8k sustained in a 5 min timed run, but i have mostly 277 gear, Shadowmourne, and DBW HC. if your using the rotation you say you are and not spamming and rage starving yourself then you will find it's simply a gearing issue

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyonepin View Post
    it's mostly just a gear thing, 10.8k sustained in a 5 min timed run, but i have mostly 277 gear, Shadowmourne, and DBW HC. if your using the rotation you say you are and not spamming and rage starving yourself then you will find it's simply a gearing issue
    This exactly
    i did a 5 min test and i did 10.8k aslo its RNG on the DBW trinket proc and gear that thats about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    There has never really been a time in the game when you could just do whatever you wanted with your class and be equally effective. Then, as now, smart players doing a lot of homework would figure out the most optimized way to play. You can choose to follow their recommendations, try to find an even more optimized way to play, or just do your own thing because that's more enjoyable for you, knowing that you may pay the price of being less optimized.

I don't do too hot on the target dummies but I do ~18k on bosses in ICC.