Deleted

ilvl 359 PVE and 352 PVP gear stats in image

Saw some people on the forum asking for this and that, this picture indicates how strongly the two sets are their equal. and that pvp gear is considered viable to bring into your raid should you choose to do so, this is for everyone that hates the Tier 11 set looks but adores the Shredder Samurai pvp set
    Taken directly from my Beta character, all and best possible gems + enchants, best reforges.

NOTE: I'm only talking eastetics here, 4 pieces of tier 11 and 4 pieces of pvp blues that dictate how your character looks, all the other gear is pve 359's on both pictures. ( only differences = Helm, Shoulder, Chest and Legs...... and boots because the T11 boots look like shit this beta build )

SET BONUSSES:

pvp:

(2) Set: +400 resilience rating.
    (2) Set: Increases Agility by 100.
    (4) Set: Increases the regeneration of your Focus by 5%.
    (4) Set: Increases Agility by 300.

pve:

(2) Set: Increases the critical strike chance of your Serpent Sting ability by 5%.
    (4) Set: Your Focus Fire ability grants 1% additional haste per application of Frenzy, your Chimera Shot ability has a 10% chance to immediately refund half its focus cost, and your Black Arrow also deals instant damage to your target.
    Last edited by mmoc8511c888fc; 2010-11-05 at 08:10 PM.

I feel like their going to change this around a bit so that PvP gear is less viable for raiding. Hopefully, they won't make the same mistake as TBC.
    They'll call me Freedom, just like a waving flag.

GT: Smoootie
    PSN: GibbedLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Joe42 View Post
    I feel like their going to change this around a bit so that PvP gear is less viable for raiding. Hopefully, they won't make the same mistake as TBC.
    Meh, I wouldn't mind it leading up to 4.1 but once T12 is launched the two should split up more. You have to figure that from release- T11 is just a big old gear race. It would be nice if I could snag PVP gear to get me through the first set of raids.

Interesting stat shift. ~250 extra Agi from the PVP gear, but losing ~490 Mastery, ~300 Haste and ~260 Crit. Scalings are different at 85, but unless secondary stats are complete rubbish the PVE gear is going to win out there. 1 Agi would need to be worth 4x as much as secondary stats at least. That would make gem choices very, very, very simple.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    huntards!!!! NUUUU!!!!!

but srsly. 12k ap is just stupid.

The pve set bonuses are weak. The pvp set bonuses are awesome (same applies for looks ;P ). The 400agi bonus is what makes the pvp set viable in pve. If they remove it, then the pve set is waaaay better stat wise.

Quote Originally Posted by harky View Post
    Interesting stat shift. ~250 extra Agi from the PVP gear, but losing ~490 Mastery, ~300 Haste and ~260 Crit. Scalings are different at 85, but unless secondary stats are complete rubbish the PVE gear is going to win out there. 1 Agi would need to be worth 4x as much as secondary stats at least. That would make gem choices very, very, very simple.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Gaining a few hundred AP is definitely not worth losing all that Mastery, haste, and crit. Yea shredder suit looks cool, but I really don't mind being a Murlocstalker either =D
    Lol 12k AP sounds pretty epic tho.