Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Deathwing Death Speech (Fan made)

[Black screen] While Deathwing speaks in the background.

Fire, ashes, shadows.. these are my tools, my name is Neltharion, I've been called many things, destroyer, the Betrayer, the Worldbreaker.. even a hero.. but most people know me as; The Worlds.... Greatest.. fear. I have learned that Actually, the streets are quite safe today, it's the people on them who aren't.

Mortals.... What else could i say, you have proven that you were once so little and grew with anger, built within your inner rage.. look at you now... driven all them birds into the cages... You are the Lion that never fears those who'll play with cats must expect to be scratched.

I was once just as innocent as you..

But now, i have built my own heart, i have destroyed my own soul, i have taken this into a whole new level... And once you reach it; you will finally realize that nothing is holding you back from your very own Soul.

and you will also realize that Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

(Beautiful ending song starts to play in the background)

those peaceful wounds i have never seen, i have always known that; by the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong..

The only reason you have seen seeing these earthquakes was because i was seeing the real nefalrioun inside of me. i was trying to REACH it but couldn't.

The best way to hurt your enemies was to let them hurt you. but i made a big mistake, so i was the one who was hurting them, and i was named an enemy.

Look into my eyes and you will finally realize that the dragonsoul was destroyed for a reason.

but i have always thought that Life is just part of the big picture, Lifebinder (To Alextrasza). But when it comes to death, it's actually the frame.

And a memory that you will never forget as generations pass by, your own kinds will know it at heart. but always know, Lifebinder. As soon as there is life there is danger, and the worst part of it is being Between the anvil and the hammer which i was once made off. My death will not stop it, it never will.

it's biology: They see, they want, they fantasize.
    They hurt, they fight, they kill.

Always remember.. Learn from the true master of the black aspects; Send danger from the east unto the west, so honor cross it from the north to south and you will be fine. . .

No one can give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time. but i was wrong...... You have the power to lead this world into a new age; you have the power to..tt.tto.. to B.b....b...bBbburghhhhhhhhhhh... my true power... i can finally feel....it, and it burns me to tell you the truth, .. it kills me.

(Deathwing turns into his human form and falls to the ground tragically spreading abit of lava around his body.)
    Last edited by Chocolatinia; 2010-11-06 at 11:43 AM.

Needs less famous quotes and more angry dragons dying.

Um.. thankyou for actually enjoying my quotes. But i just mentioned one angry dragon dying?

2. famous quotes? where? could you name some of them and who wrote them?

do people get pleased these days? Trolls like you make the worst comments, and its people like you who make this world a sad place.

Go out, take a breathe, and realize that your just an idiot who is trying to seek attention from people.

Please don't post anything if your going to QQ and actually appreciate or post something good and useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was very good. I think that it is a little too... I'm not sure what a good word for it would be, but it sounds like that could be said during the Cataclysm cinematic, but not quite fitting for a fight. Also, you need to factor in somewhere that Deathwing is still insane. Right now he seems very wise, which makes it good writing, but if Deathwing was about to die and you factor in he was crazy, you would think he would be starting some sort of desperate attempt at killing everyone or something. Does that make sense?
    Morals were studied and taught in Europe for hundreds of years. Moral classes aren't required anymore. Proof that this was a bad decision is all over the WoW forums.
    A noob is a person who has difficulty when it comes to learning and with people. A noob either isn't willing to learn or isn't willing to give others a chance to learn. Think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    wtb video asap
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

I could imagine Christopher Lee saying this. And it would be awesome.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, doesnt sound WoW-ish, and it should be they fight, they hurt, they kill imo.

---------- Post added 2010-11-05 at 06:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    I could imagine Christopher Lee saying this. And it would be awesome.
    Omg, I can see it :O
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

"THE SUN HAS SET ON THIS MORTAL WORLD. MAKE PEACE WITH YOUR END. AS THE HOUR OF TWILIGHT FALLS."

Is better.

Thank you for the cool comments!

Kind of a cliché theme that doesn't really fit with who and what Deathwing is...he is beyond reprise or redemption, he cannot feel guilt or regret. Also Alextraza would not try and save him, after all that he did to her. Some nice phrases and ideas but it needs to be written better and suite the lore of Deathwing more.

meeeh, i think you aint close at how the Deathwing end speech would be, dont sound very Deathwing-ish. but, a try is a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy View Post
    Kind of a cliché theme that doesn't really fit with who and what Deathwing is...he is beyond reprise or redemption, he cannot feel guilt or regret. Also Alextraza would not try and save him, after all that he did to her. Some nice phrases and ideas but it needs to be written better and suite the lore of Deathwing more.

Actually, Arthas was once so good, turned out to be a crazy minded evil beast who killed everyone on his way. but before he died, he turned out to be this guy who just wanted to touch 'the light'

Plus Alexstraza still has hope for deathwing. Watch one of the in-game cinematics, she actually says nelfarioun.. i can see through you, bla bla bla (CBA to link but youtube it) it's the quest where she fights him while his in human form.

what i wrote was at the end, before he dies; just as arthas father said no king rules forever, then arthas saying: i can only see darkness.

Deathwing could say what i said before he dies, he feels the regret and finally notices that he was once an insane dragon who changed the whole world.

to Arrowstorm. what do you mean that wasn't so Deathwing-ish? try to explain better please.

"HOLY SHIT! IF I KNEW THERE WAS ONE MORE TIER CONTENT AFTER ME I WOULDN'T SIGN UP FOR Thhh....blargh...ghhhhh...(dead)"

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post
    Actually, Arthas was once so good, turned out to be a crazy minded evil beast who killed everyone on his way. but before he died, he turned out to be this guy who just wanted to touch 'the light'
    Arthas was cursed by Frostmourne, basically became it's bitch. His motives were pure but his soul was corrupted by the blade. Once the blade was destroyed, the curse was lifted.

Deathwing was driven mad by the whisperings of an old god. Power and rage now consume him, nothing short of death would remove this madness. Alextraza is being cocky, they defeated him once before and shes a pretty powerful aspect to be fair, she thinks she can defeat him once more. No doubt she feels compassion and love for him but knows he can't be saved. In another clip she fights him, she doesn't hesitiate to kill him, or she thinks she killed him, so theres obviously nothing morally stopping her. She's the aspect of life, she knows better than anyone who are and are not worthy of it.

Edit: Quote from the clip you mentioned:

It pains me Neltharian but i must end you as i have ended Malygos
    Her motives seem pretty clear to me.
    Last edited by Wonderboy; 2010-11-06 at 12:24 AM.

Deathwing destroyed the dragon soul

Arthas used frostmourne

Tirion fordring tries to kill arthas
    Lady jaina thought that the old arthas was still inside the lich king

Alextrasza still believes that Nefltharion can be saved at some point.
    Horde and alliance leaders trying to kill deathwing.

don't you kinda see the equal-i-sim between the storylines?

"Mortals... It has been made clear to me that my master's under-estimate their creations. Maybe it is you they should spend their time on... No longer should they invest their strength on a single powerful being. Their whispers have driven me beyond the edge of sanity, my power was increased ten fold... yet, it was nothing before your wrath.

My brothers... My sisters... A part of me regrets what I have done over the years. The rest of me... regrets failing.

My master's are not finished with this world... I may fall but another will rise in my place!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post
    Alextrasza still believes that Nefltharion can be saved at some point.
    No she doesn't.

SPOILER

The red flight decides in Twilight Highlands that the black flight is beyond redemption and must be wiped out once and for all.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Deathwing yells: A long time ago I had to decide whether to be good or evil. I made a choice, but I forgot what it was. I just wanted to eat some damn cheese but we don't get any down in Deepholm.

Deathwing yells: So, I came up and was all like, "Sup." However, I was too awesome and the world caught fire. All I wanted was some cheese from that Elling Trias guy. But noooo. "Your daughter's a bitch!", they said. "Holy shit! I'm on fire!", they yelled as they shoved me from their city. I decided I needed revenge.

Deathwing yells:Revenge was the only way that I would get my dearly beloved cheese. So I revenged, and revenged, and revenged some more. Until finally, one day, I lost myself in that revenge. I completely forgot my purpose. I forgot about the cheese.

Deathwing yells:Thank you adventurers, for helping me to remember. Unfortunately, your actions of ripping my wings off and maiming me horrendously have sealed my fate. I will no longer be able to enjoy cheese. Therefore.... I give... my... cheese.... to... yo-

Deathwing has died.

You recieve loot: [Cheese]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it, very good read, it sound awesome when you read it with Deathwing's voice in your head.

10/10
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

This was pretty good, if you made some new characters to fit it with.
    Should maybe have done a little extra homework on the lore around the characters as there's quite a few inaccuracies and personality faults.

Not trying to troll just critical analysis