Page 1 of 2
LastLast

25k hks in one day?

Is this even possible?

This guy has the achievement for 25k and 50k hks in ONE DAY http://www.wowarmory.com/character-a...Fossils+of+War

Ummm wth! no?!?!?

Pounced#1519

Earned the achievement 50000 Honorable Kills for 80 points. 05-Nov-2010

Earned the achievement 25000 Honorable Kills for 70 points. 05-Nov-2010
    Hard to the core.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Faction change maybe? I've heard it resets some achivements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    You damn dirty apes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Robot arms apartment building, New New York
    maybe, if he chain ran IoC and AV for 24 hours and got lucky.

on the other hand id blame realm transfer or something like that bugging out.

Gonna assume some kill farming exploits with another faction.

Or of course, stupid glitches.

No, he didn't faction change. If you look back at recent things in his history, he obtained a medallion of the horde on june 2.

It's a bug since 4.0.1, if you get an achievement the 'lesser' achievement also has the same date, e.g. 40 exalted rep's, 35 will now have the same date and appear as a recent achievement. So, no not possible, just a bug.

First thing... WOW... Second thing, how did you find this? No offense, but it always amazes me how people find things like this. Scan the armory much?

no, it's impossible. but what's happening is that recently some of the achievements and their "acquired date" are getting reset, it's a bug. it's happened with several of my achievements recently.

Deleted
    This is a bug, when i got my 10k achive like a week or two ago it said that i had gotten 5k on the same day, and that was NOT true at all.

I can do what I can to 'confirm' this bug; my 10k and 25k looted gold have the same date. This is incorrect.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

I can also confirm, my brother's armory said he got lvl 60 and lvl 70 achieve in same day, which isn't at all impossible, but I know that's not how it happened

It would take 625 minutes (Aka 10 hours 25 minutes) of constantly one shotting people (with a 1.5 second gcd) in order to get 25k honorable kills.

I call shenanigans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglywho View Post
    It would take 625 minutes (Aka 10 hours 25 minutes) of constantly one shotting people (with a 1.5 second gcd) in order to get 25k honorable kills.

I call shenanigans.
    Right because he did it all by himself, in 1 v 1 situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Mineissilent View Post
    First thing... WOW... Second thing, how did you find this? No offense, but it always amazes me how people find things like this. Scan the armory much?
    I fought him in WSG and I was wondering how his bleeds were critting me for 5-7k and other hits for 12k on me through 1400 resil so looked him up - wanted to see what he was wearing. Dirty ferals!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    I can do what I can to 'confirm' this bug; my 10k and 25k looted gold have the same date. This is incorrect.
    Exact same think happened to me yesterday. Took me a sec to realize must be a bug @__@ lol

Deleted
    Yup, just a bug. Happened to me when I got the 30 exalted rep achi, the date on the 25 rep achi got bugged and it looks like I got em both in the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by Muraza View Post
    Right because he did it all by himself, in 1 v 1 situations.
    Touche. But my point remains, it would take an incredible amount of killing in order to do that. I wasn't even factoring in queue times, dying etc. That's just if he stood in one spot and spammed an insta-kill-no-cooldown-no-cost spell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paul2k9 View Post
    It's a bug since 4.0.1, if you get an achievement the 'lesser' achievement also has the same date
    this, i got the same bug