Poll: Which Class?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I would suggest shamans, enhancement to be specific. While I understand that hunters are in a bad shape now, enhancement shamans have been shitty to pvp with ever since TBC. So if you want a consistently bad pvp class roll an enh shaman cause they have really poor survivability, poor mechanics for pvp (malestorm weapon proc'ing so little due to being kited and then sacraficing your highest damage ability, lightning bolt, for a heal and now searing totems) and unreliable burst damage (mainly WF).

eles are by far one of the best casters in the game

How ANYONE could vote Shaman as the worst PVP class is beyond me... Elemental is one of the most powerful caster specs right now (Behind Any mage spec and Moonkins... ahead of Warlocks) due to high burst and healing capabilties. Healing Shamans are strong because they are a healer (not the strongest healer, but still a healer... and Elemental can do some healing themselves). The only problemsome spec for Shamans is Enhancement (missing key skills/talents at 80). They are slightly weaker than average compared to your average melee dps in PVP, but not terrible.

Truely the Hunter (any spec) is in the worst shape right now... sure some of them can be tricky to catch, but not one of them can kill another class one on one currently (assuming relatively equal skill/gear). I say this as a person who plays a hunter and one who regularly beats up on hunters using other classes.

And yes an Enhancement Shaman will roast a Hunter.

As I see it the current balance of power looks like this (at level 80... things *MAY* change at 85) in PVP.

1st Tier (God Tier): Frost Mage, Holy Paladin, Balance Druid
    2nd Tier (Overpowered Tier): Arcane Mage, Fire Mage, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Holy Priest, Discipline Priest, Protection Paladin, Restoration Druid, Restoration Shaman, Feral Druid
    3rd Tier (Strong Tier): Destruction Warlock, Arms Warrior, Frost Death Knight, Subtlety Rogue, Protection Warrior, Retribution Paladin
    4th Tier (Balanced Tier): Combat Rogue, Assassination Rogue, Fury Warrior, Demonology Warlock, Blood Death Knight, Unholy Death Knight
    5th Tier (Underpowered Tier): Marksmanship Hunter, Affliction Warlock, Enhancement Shaman
    6th Tier (Trash Tier): Beastmaster Hunter, Survival Hunter

This is largely based on my observations as to the average impact each spec and class brings to a battleground, and yea while certain combinations will be more potent... this is just a average.
    Last edited by The GameMaster; 2010-11-11 at 12:32 AM.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=
    hunters have traps, scatter shots, silencing shots, disengaging, being able to deflect EVERYTHING for short periods, and if you spec BM termporary invincibility & a stun.
    QUOTE]

Glad that my chaos bolt still crits arround 16k when deterance is up!
    Warlocks arnt OP tho:O!