Will we ever get to see Pandaria in game?

Sorry if it's been asked before but I was looking at the lore behind Pandaria and found that " non-pandarens have never seen or ever visited it to this day".

With more and more zones being added outside of the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor is there any chance that the island of Pandaria will be added in the future?

Please note, I am only interested in seeing the Pandarian nation, not the Pandaren as a playable race.

Edit: With all of Azeroth being affected by The Shattering surely Pandaria has been affected as well, what do you think is going on there right now, do you think they have been affected as badly as Kezan or do you think the impact has been slim to none?
    Last edited by Navixo; 2010-11-06 at 12:41 PM.

Deleted
    I hope not :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Once WoW no longer is sold in China. Then, still probably not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calon View Post
    Do people still belive in this shit ..?

China doesn't have a problem with pandarens. The only problem was that the pandarens were wearing Japanese clothes , but that was fixed long time ago.
    1. Respect your fellow community member

Do not correct other people's posts when they make a grammatical or spelling mistake. Not everyone's native language is English. If yours is you should be glad everyone else is doing an effort. Respect that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can almost certain there wont be, there may but it is unlikely. I believe that Pandaria is supposed to be in Stonetalon mountains so it's not likely hat a city that has been there for a while suddenly appears. Also, the idea of human like pandas is just kinda weird. It just doesn't seem like a Blizzard thing to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luphy View Post
    I can almost certain there wont be, there may but it is unlikely. I believe that Pandaria is supposed to be in Stonetalon mountains so it's not likely hat a city that has been there for a while suddenly appears. Also, the idea of human like pandas is just kinda weird. It just doesn't seem like a Blizzard thing to do.
    This.

Pandaria is an island, it's not in Stonetalon.

What? There are COWlike humanoids! Draenei sound like Russians and Trolls = Jamaican. I don't see why they can't do a Japanese inspired Panda race. They already have the companion pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calon View Post
    You're either an idiot or a troll.

OT: i hope we do cause i wants to see me some damn pandas, we know they exist in wow aswell because there is that Brewmaster orc dude in Ratchet.
    When you are up against a Facey situation, don't forget to use your Face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canbie View Post
    What? There are COWlike humanoids! Draenei sound like Russians and Trolls = Jamaican. I don't see why they can't do a Japanese inspired Panda race. They already have the companion pet.
    Point taken...

Pandaren are not meant to be...

Because that won't sit well in china or japan. Because panda's are Chinese and both the cultures are very separate and distinct. Pandarens look stupid and are basically blizzard making a lolazn character.

Because you clearly have no clue about Japan's habits and costumes.

Yet we have cows. (Tauren) And what seems to be a mix of goat and an octopus. (Dranie)