Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

WTF is this thing?

I ported down to Orgrimmar and found something... strange.

What's this thing? it's right behind the "Darkbriar Lodge" sign.

I 3d print stuff

It's for a pre-Cata event quest that's been going on for the past week.

its part of the Elemental Invasion... lol go to the Org bank and near the 2 trees theres 2 quest NPCs start them up and you'll see what thats all about.

That's a magnet, if you get the right angle you can see it's name. Still haven't figured out how it works...

Seriously though, it's part of the elemental invasion.

Deleted
    The topic title made me curious but the content made me lol..
    Go talk to the NPC`s standing 30 yards downhill from the bank and start the chainquest there and you will soon know what that thingy is..

Deleted
    Congratz - you've just found the thing where the elementals for the Pre Cata Event spawn...

This thing is out there for almost a week aren't you reading mmochampion? :P

magnets...how do they work

the strange thing is he didnt notice hundreds of people killing them while on their quests
    OP must be playing in one dead realm (:

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do read mmo-champ, almost daily.

But, i never actually get on WoW much anymore. When i do i just run a quick random or something.

---------- Post added 2010-11-06 at 05:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mastertroll View Post
    the strange thing is he didnt notice hundreds of people killing them while on their quests
    OP must be playing in one dead realm (:
    And... This is an alt on my old realm, which is quite dead.

My main's on Pro'gall now, but i haven't been on him in nearly a week.
    I 3d print stuff

its either a pre-cata event exploding elemental summoning thingy, OR its a tiny and bulkier version of a tai-fighter for gnome-stormtroopers.

Keep your eyes out for the stormtroopers, they will probably see you since you're not a droid.

HAHA when i first seen em i was like wtf is happenign here, then i logged over to mu hunter, when i spawned and turned right there was a portal spewin out elementals, i was like wtf, that wasn't there before i swear it so i did my daily MMO check and vwala, pre cata event, but i was still confused as it was a rather all of a sudeen thin so i loged back onto my lvl 80 mage to see if we we're being envaded, nope, so i ran around for a while and there is was, some elemental remains, could i just be imagining things here ? so i continued bam some more, this time in sights view of one another, then i found the mobs and there chanting, then i actually seen a live elemental, that was it it had to be true!!!!

Hope you guys enjoy my process to finding the truth, also when are we gonbna start sandbaging, i hope this isn't it, no it can't be they said portals would open up for lowbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!