Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikita View Post
    I don't think it will scale like that. Sinestra is a special boss much like Algalon. If you remember the difference between 10 Man Naxx and 25 Naxx KT gear was 26 item levels (i200-i226), so going from i359-i379 for a single boss fight isn't as bad as your thinking. I'm hoping however that 372 will be the iLevel on the next tier of normal raiding gear, or 379, so that players can't just skip the Heroic mode's and get better gear. They said it would involve progression and not skipping this time.
    hopefully :>

Quote Originally Posted by rainCZ View Post
    screenshots :/
    Armor models not yet implemented, sadly. Only weapons, and they already have screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Ummm, mind taking the tier sets off the list? Slightly annoying looking for good off-set items only to find out it's a warlock tier piece.
    Moved them to their own list. ^^

I'm sad since it'll be a long time for me to have such awesomeness surrounding me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Loot that won't be showing up on my realm until at least a year from now.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Deleted
    "Theralion's Mirror" made me giggle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Some errors on the Priest ones. Still say's Spell Spirit as the armour type on the Shadow tier sets. I understand they have spirit on them but I think it would be a little easier to still label them as Spell DPS.

And still no stren ranged dps weapons

Only me or a terribad lack of Agi weapons for rogues ?

Deleted
    I do love 95% of the models. They really outdid themselfs here.

I'm not too concerned with the armor models not being implemented yet, I don't think we saw a single unique armor model since Naxx so I don't expect them to start designing new models now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the loot list, is there no word about relic slot items? There should be five of them (strenght DPS, agility DPS, caster DPS, tank, heal), but I've seen nothing in that list.

Don't tell me we're still gonna be stuck with non-heroic ilvl relics :<

Wow I fucking LOVE the fact almost all the moonkin gear is itemised like shit. Oh wait.

Without World of Warcraft tournament, MLG is wasted on me. I don't find the other games interesting and watching them even less so.

On the other hand, sweet gear is sweet.

I dunno about you guys, but I couldn't really seem to find any fast 1h weapons for rogues there (combat especially) :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Regarding the lists, I'd suggest leather, plate and those weapons that have Hit and Mastery as the secondary stats be marked Tank/Melee. With reforging they are equally viable for either role.

The healing trinkets are very sexy!

OMG
    shard-of-woe
    If this does anything like spark of hope does for arcane mages on live servers this will be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by bethofwow View Post
    Loot that won't be showing up on my realm until at least a year from now.
    What realm is this??/

Quote Originally Posted by Civfanata View Post
    What realm is this??/
    Probably Argent Dawn.... we haven't even downed Heroic Lich King on 25-man yet.

And judging by the loot tables... Throne of Four Winds will drop nothing but random enchant equipment, so people are going to constantly be running that place for the right match of stats they want. So, to throw in a nickname for this place, I call it "Throne of Random Enchants"

I think with Cata coming out that MMO-Champion is going to need to revisit their categorization system. mmo-champion seems to believe that the only tanks in existence wear plate. There are a significant number of items (including tier gear) classed 'Physical DPS' when it is Bear tank gear as well. Other items classed as 'tank ring' have strength and DPS rings are classified as 'DPS' and has agility.

In many ways, this is a throw back to tBC when gearing bear tanks was challenging and many claimed everything was 'rogue' gear when it worked just as well for bears.