Poll: What will be your favorite crafting profession for your Goblin or Worgen?

Arrow What will be your crafting profession in Cataclysm for your Goblin or Worgen, if...

What will be your crafting profession in Cataclysm for your Goblin or Worgen, if... you are going to have a crafting profession next to either gathering or another crafting profession.

Poll subject; if you we're to have two crafting profession - just share the one your most excited about.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't really decided what crafting profession I'm giving to my worgen. All I know is that since I'm rolling a druid, I'm picking up herbalism. Flight Form herbing is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirations View Post
    I haven't really decided what crafting profession I'm giving to my worgen. All I know is that since I'm rolling a druid, I'm picking up herbalism. Flight Form herbing is the best.
    Go alchemy so your worgen druid has yet another thing to turn into. a Dragon.

Human/bear/cat/walrus/bird/worgen/dragon.

then you go get all those wonderful items that turn you into stuff.

Iron dwarf/frost dwarf/blood elf/wolvar/Arakkoa/goblin (i assume orb of deception will turn you into a goblin)

Oh and don't forget about Deathbringer's Will to top it off.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.