Random Tornado in Southshore?

Any idea what this was since there are no elementals around?

http://imgur.com/iKJZ1.jpg

Those have always been part of the scenery of Southshore
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

Invisible shaman with windfury procing? O.o

Weird if those have always been there, never noticed it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Driizzt View Post
    Weird if those have always been there, never noticed it lol.
    It's part of the elemental invasion. The elementals come in via Phasing, but because it glitches out sometimes and your latency determines what you see via phasing, things can appear in parts. If you look in tanaris there are Blizzards from the water elementals EVERYWHERE, and if the wind elementals are what are supposed to be in Southshore I'm pretty sure that's what dignifies them.

Quote Originally Posted by Klypto View Post
    It's part of the elemental invasion. The elementals come in via Phasing, but because it glitches out sometimes and your latency determines what you see via phasing, things can appear in parts. If you look in tanaris there are Blizzards from the water elementals EVERYWHERE, and if the wind elementals are what are supposed to be in Southshore I'm pretty sure that's what dignifies them.
    Yeah i ahve noticed that. When i see blizzard, everytime i approach them, they despawn, nothing similiar happened with the Tornado, i just saw it off in the distance, ran up and nothing dephased.

I've seen one in Feralas. No elementals around, and it was only visible from a distance.

They're in westfall too. They've always been there.