View Poll Results: When Cataclysm was announced, when did you begin hoarding items for your new alts?

Voters
53. This poll is closed
  • I was hoarding WAYYY before!

18 33.96%
  • 1-6 months after the announcement.

7 13.21%
  • 1-2 months before release date.

7 13.21%
  • I'm in the auction house right now.

5 9.43%
  • Just beginning to store items/reserve names

16 30.19%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    /mooo

Sunwalkers, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

Quote Originally Posted by Lewlipopz View Post
    Yay, Winry.
    Heh, indeed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    ALLIANCE paladins are noble knights, Horde paladins usually manipulate the light into it working for them. As for the explanation behind the tauren paladin class combo I suggest you read your lore.
    I suggest you read your lore, the whole "belfs manipulate the light" was changed at the end of burning crusade when Liadrin goes to Shattrath to talk to A'dal. A'dal and Liadrin have a mutual acceptance of one another and from that point on, blood elf paladins embrace the light in the same way Draenei do, in hopes it will replace the arcane addiction in the long run. They were only able to manipulate the light with that Naaru Kael'thas gave them, but Kael'thas took it, and so in order to continue being able to use the light they needed to make ammends with A'dal.

The mini-event thing with Liadrin talking to A'dal is still playing if you want to check.

On the OP, I don't think I'm race changing my elf to a Tauren, I like to have oneish of every race and I already have a happycow druid.

I've held off making a paladin, simply to save the enjoyment for being a tauren, I cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Protozoa7 View Post
    BE: AoE Silence, Arcane Resist
    Tauren: AoE stun, Nature Resist, 5% base health increase.

2 racials v 3 racials. (Prot pvp an aoe stun will be more beneficial since we can put things into silence dr as is with GC procs)
    Bitches don't know 'bout my +15 Herbalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobad View Post
    Taurens are disgusting with their face and ugly low-res mane, 3 fingers and hooves that look more like some weird bug claws... Paladins are supposed to be noble knights, not some tribesmen who live in leather huts... I was really shocked when they've annouced this ridiculous class - race combo. Sure, Belves dont match that paladinish idea of righteous crusader, but hey, atleast they have enough nobility and ride an armored warhorse... not some ugly dinosaur.

As for the poll, option no. 3
    Cows don't use the same "light" as the Alliance toons they use the the "light" of mother earth i guess is the best way to say it.

ALLIANCE paladins are noble knights, Horde paladins usually manipulate the light into it working for them. As for the explanation behind the tauren paladin class combo I suggest you read your lore.
    Already did, and all I can say is that way, they could have made undead paladins, orc druids etc... I'm not sayng anything like "omfg it doesn'z make sense lore-wise", I'm talking more about global fantasy idea of paladins... sure, they're not "paladins" after all, they're those sunwalkers or some bullcrap like that, but in-game, theyre named paladins, cast holy ligh, not sun light etc...
    Last edited by Toobad; 2010-11-07 at 07:41 AM.

Aren't they redoing racials?
    Certain Races already have their Racials upgraded. Dwarves use to have Treasure Finding, now they have: http://cata.wowhead.com/spell=92682

Night Elves have faster stealthing: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=21009

Gnomes now have: http://cata.wowhead.com/spell=20591 and http://cata.wowhead.com/spell=92680

Etc and so forth.

EDIT: Also, the whole Lore thing, they're Sunwalker, sun worshipping druids, only clad in plate and use weapons, etc.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Sunwalkers
    Last edited by Grimora88; 2010-11-07 at 08:15 AM. Reason: added Lore
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Bitches don't know 'bout my +15 Herbalism.
    Don't forget that 50% reduced herbing time

No race change for me, as a holy paladin Arcane Torrent is to sexy to give up, even more so with the joke they made Divine Plea into.

def turning tauren, just so the alliance can say that got owned by a holy cow

---------- Post added 2010-11-07 at 09:13 AM ----------

Taurens are disgusting with their face and ugly low-res mane, 3 fingers and hooves that look more like some weird bug claws... Paladins are supposed to be noble knights, not some tribesmen who live in leather huts... I was really shocked when they've annouced this ridiculous class - race combo. Sure, Belves dont match that paladinish idea of righteous crusader, but hey, atleast they have enough nobility and ride an armored warhorse... not some ugly dinosaur.

technically they arent paladins, there sunwalkers

10+ Year Old Account
    While the temptation to go smashing Alliance skulls as a Tauren is there, I can't bring myself to abandon my beloved little Belf :/

orc druids
    Now that would be silly.

I'm confused, what does hoarding items or w/e have to do with race changing?

Either an idiot or a troll.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2010-11-07 at 10:01 AM.

I will race change me BE paladin to Tauren yeah..
    I alos want to tell me your opinion about the name i have saved for him!
    Cowbringer :P Do you think is funny and nice name or it sucks?

Deleted
    No, I'm staying as a dwarf

10+ Year Old Account
    My belf pally is going tauren the instant Blizz flips the switch!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal View Post
    I will race change me BE paladin to Tauren yeah..
    I alos want to tell me your opinion about the name i have saved for him!
    Cowbringer :P Do you think is funny and nice name or it sucks?
    Lame imo. But then again Ive never been one for funny/"clever" names.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Staying Blood Elf, although my Paladin won't even be my main anymore. It'll be Warrior (again) but Blood Elf.
    As for hoarding, I really just started, been gathering mats to power-level my professions. Was going to sometime over the summer, but decided not to for whatever reason.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

To all you Paladins going Tauren...i have one thing to say to you all

Ret bull gives you wings

Deleted
    Ive been having cow almost everytime I use the Engineering device, and Cow pallies rock for shizzle!

Sad thing is im alliance and I like my guild and the horde on our server is basicly dead