Poll: Who should lead Darnassus?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta admit that having the secret service wearing those Warden get-ups would be pretty badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Don't let the smooth taste fool ya, Mal is all about the the night elves. lorewise he would not be neutral.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Maive may be batshit insane, but hell, better than the tea party. If a tea party rep. gets elected I'm moving to Australia.
    You don't have to worry about that. This has happened before, Clinton and Roosevelt (I think) administrations both experienced political turnovers in the Senate and House, but the president was reelected. But that's kinda offtopic, so I'll leave it at that.
    Last edited by Nahte; 2010-11-08 at 05:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Maive should go die in a hole were there are 1000 Illidans saying you are not prepared to her. I hate her for betraying Malfurion and obsessed with killing illidan

Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne View Post
    Don't let the smooth taste fool ya, Mal is all about the the night elves. lorewise he would not be neutral.
    You know, except for that time he allied with both the Horde and the Alliance so they could defend the world tree. But that's totally not part of the lore. Right?

Maive leading anything? lol, no.

I'll take either Tyrande and Fandral duking it out for the rest of forever, or Tyrande and Furion co-leading, and I think we all know which one we're actually getting. I do like Fandral though, he had a lot of potential until Knaak got a hold of him.

Also OP has obviously never played WC3, or if they did they only played the part with Maiev. Tyrande is by far better than all of the alliance leaders save Varian, and i'd put her right up there with him if you remove Knaak's bullshit from both of them.

Oh, and Fandral's imprisoned in Hyjal because the Nightmare corrupted him and made him crazy, so Malfurion and the other druids had to lock him up either until he gets his sanity back or forever.
    Last edited by Kokiron; 2010-11-08 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    I agree, Maive for president! Shes one of my favorite lore characters, most particularly in WCIII(i think it was)
    Also, lvl 13 troll on Maiev Server!
    What name? =p

And Maiev wouldn't go get her husband out of the emerald dream. I'll just leave that one open for thought.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    What name? =p

And Maiev wouldn't go get her husband out of the emerald dream. I'll just leave that one open for thought.
    Darchcyde ofc! I never claimed my name would be good for roleplay

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Fandral, for teh lulz

Your kidding me right? After the events of WC3 i doubt she'd work with tyrande and i doubt malfurion would trust her enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    How boring...
    The name is more a ego-stroke than anything. Just sorta hoping someone would recognize it and say something
    Whats your characters name?

Myraki, had to make something up because all my names were taken =(