Boss Debuff Problem

Heya, when raiding I am unable to see boss debuffs on my frames such as Saurfangs marks or his Rune of Blood on tanks, Deathwispers and Festerguts stacks that they put on tanks and etc. I believe I started having this problem around the time 4.0.1 came out, but I cant be sure because I haven't been able to raid much lately. All that I have done since then was updating my addons so that they work with the new patch. The "Show only displayable debuffs" option in the raid frames option is unchecked, and I was wondering if there is another option somewhere that I may have inadvertently changed before I go messing with all of my addons to try to fix it, because this is something I cannot easily test during raids. I use Grid for my raid frames, and these things have always showed up before and I am not sure why I cannot see them anymore. Thanks.

Try downloading this library http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ails/ace2.aspx if Grid seems to be working strangely, as I've heard from Taryble that Grid uses Ace3 now but all the plugins still rely on Ace2 which is not provided anymore.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    As Phanx pointed out, some of the more popular Grid plugins have been updated to Ace3 as well, and should be working if you get the most recent versions from WoWAce.

I've tried this, the only other grid plugin I use is Grid manabars, but nothing has changed since I updated them. I still cannot see any off these skills that bosses cast (Or Dreamwalker stacks, and the arcane stuff from Sindy)