Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormhusk View Post
    Now these are my ideas on how to fix tree in PvP and PvE in general that wouldn't make them more OP and make them enjoyable!
    do you know the meaning of the two letter annagram you've just used there? OP = Over Powered, which is exactly what Blizzard is (rightfully) trying to avoid. Okay so trees got a bit of a beating PvP wise, but the game is constantly tweaked. You enjoyed your time of being slightly overpowered (I know how hard trees used to be to kill, almost impossible unless it was an awful tree or it was chain stunned) but the goalposts have moved again.
    Trees are now the best raid healers in PvE, which suits me fine. I've cracked out my Shaman, specced her resto, and been PvP'ing with her for a few evenings a week. If you don't like the changes because you're not overpowered enough, and being a tree in bg's is not a faceroll anymore (which I suspect is what brought about this post) then I'm afraid you're out of luck.

That said, I'm very pleased with the way Rdruid turned out. They're in a very good place right now!

all this funny HoT talk aside I just want to be a tree all the time while in raid.....
    Real Paladins Do It with Crusader