Block rating enchant?

Am I missing something here? I thought that they took block rating out of the game. Why do we get an enchant to increase block rating?

Maybe it's just a bug? I don't even see how that would work...

Deleted
    Block Rating has been removed from the game. My guess is this enchant is supposed to be giving mastery rating.

the other block rating enchants was changed to parry so this one would be parry to i think

Even if it changes to parry i still see tanks using the +18sta from TBC

Quote Originally Posted by Rhosis View Post
    Yep....cuz Im sure 100k+ hp tanks are totally going to notice the extra 18 stam from that enchant... /sigh

Already made a thread on this... Learn to use the search function

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhosis View Post
    Seeing as how healers' mana is actually important, there really is no chance that a tank would use such a subpar enchant, considering the stat value is also very low.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudiculous View Post
    Block Rating has been removed from the game. My guess is this enchant is supposed to be giving mastery rating.
    Technically only "Block Value (BV)" was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalya View Post
    Seeing as how healers' mana is actually important, there really is no chance that a tank would use such a subpar enchant, considering the stat value is also very low.
    What this guy said. People who still use the stamina enchant are automatically going on my shitlist as bad tanks. Cata tanks are going to be required to balance health and avoidance; The less a healer has to use their "Flash Heal" equivalent due to soaking too much damage (Low avoidance, stacking stam tank) or receiving spike damage (Avoidance stacking, low health tank), the longer the healer mana will last. Socket bonuses are equivalent to epic gems this time around instead of rare-quality gems and will be very worth it to gem for.

Yep. Block will be extremely important to tanks in Cataclysm, and not something to scoff at. Considering bosses are supposedly using less powerful but more rapid attacks, mitigation and avoidance will overpower stamina. Just as it should.