• I click

71 38.80%
  • i keybind

135 73.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Mouseclicking is a sin, just like keyboardturning.

Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    Clicking some things saves you from keybinding all the keyboard with garbage, so that you don't have to remember, for example, where the hell have you bound you campfire, you can just look and click it.
    What? Why would you keybind the campfire ability??? (extra question marks to emphasis my complete confusion over this.) Do you even know what you're talking about?
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Also, all those comments "I keybind EVERYTHING!" made me imagine a mage who keybound all of his teleports and portals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive keybinded everything, except the stuff Id never use like Eye of Kilrogg etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Willelm View Post
    What? Why would you keybind the campfire ability??? (extra question marks to emphasis my complete confusion over this.) Do you even know what you're talking about?
    In your previous post you berated clicking things of same degree of importance (show-off mounts and professions, specifically).
    Soo, what are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, all those comments "I keybind EVERYTHING!" made me imagine a mage who keybound all of his teleports and portals.
    Your earlier question has a VERY obvious answer. I'm sure if you thought about it for a moment you'd puzzle out your answer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    i learned about keybinding at level 14 on my first char, ive never had anything un keybound since then on any of my chars
    hear hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Its Electric View Post
    Your earlier question has a VERY obvious answer. I'm sure if you thought about it for a moment you'd puzzle out your answer.
    There weren't any question marks in my posts up to the post you quoted. Mistell?

Keybinds and a Naga.

Quote Originally Posted by Shigenari View Post
    The only reason anybody clicks is because they are either too ignorant or arrogant to admit that they may be performing sub-optimally, they can't be bothered to learn to use keybinds properly or both.
    And if I click because that's my preferred style of GAMEplay? Yeah, I know keybinding is better but I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars on multi-button mouses or other gizmos just so I can break x amount of dps or do x amount of healing. I've always been a mostly clicker/binder user and I'll probably stay that way. Again, in case your elitism caused you to miss the first time I said it, I know keybinding is better but it's a game and I prefer to play my way. I guess I just don't need the self-esteem boost that you need by being the best at a game.

I really don't understand how people put up with keyboard turning and clicking. It's horribly slow and makes you look terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by t002200 View Post
    And if I click because that's my preferred style of GAMEplay? Yeah, I know keybinding is better but I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars on multi-button mouses or other gizmos just so I can break x amount of dps or do x amount of healing. I've always been a mostly clicker/binder user and I'll probably stay that way. Again, in case your elitism caused you to miss the first time I said it, I know keybinding is better but it's a game and I prefer to play my way. I guess I just don't need the self-esteem boost that you need by being the best at a game.
    Who said you need to buy a certain mouse to keybind? You keybind the damn keys on your keyboard. I can see why you don't keybind, you're not smart enough to figure out how to do it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like clicking on my DPS, and on my Tank.
    Just cause most classes don't really require Keybinding, and I hate keybinding.

However, I do use my Macro Keyboard for my Healer.
    I found it to be much easier to use in-game macro's in combination with my trustworthy G12 Keyboard.
    Dawwwwwww

G13 all the way There is in fact proof that your dps will go up with this!

In your previous post you berated clicking things of same degree of importance (show-off mounts and professions, specifically).
    Soo, what are you talking about?
    No, I didn't. You have got to be kidding me if you believe when someone says they keybind rather than click it means they keybind ABSOLUTELY EVERY LITTLE ABILITY including up to 100 mounts and summoning any companion. The POINT of keybinding is easy access to useful abilities you use often.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Quote Originally Posted by Shigenari View Post
    Well tbh, nobody ever uses the numpad, so you could quite easily bind all of that to 1-9 on the numpad and use ctrl, shift and alt modifiers. It's not that outlandish, you just haven't thought it through.
    I used to do this. Especially for instances. As a Hunter I felt like it simplified gameplay. Now I use keybinds and a Naga. Same thing it's just the numpad is on the side of the mouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need keybindings for my rotation to work, how else can I do DPS? Rolling my face on my mouse?
    Triple mage, Triple fun!

High and low rated PvP videos. Intention of being fun and educating (at times)

Quote Originally Posted by Mizgarth View Post
    A combo of both, I don't feel like buy some fancy 16 button mouse when I don't need it that bad.
    I never click a single spell, as a warlock, with a ton of spells + pet controls to bind, and all I have is a keyboard + 5 button mouse. I use my thumb button as a modifier, so when it's held, everything is alt.

I would never say "clickers are bad", but they are certainly less efficient. Maybe most people don't care about shaving a half second off an action, or about always being able to have your mouse free to control your character in a very precise way, but as a min-maxing raider, I do. I have a friend who raids at a high level as a clicker, and he doesn't do too but, but I still believe he could do better, with binds.
    Last edited by SensenmanN; 2010-11-07 at 07:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sinisterbee View Post
    G13 all the way There is in fact proof that your dps will go up with this!
    I almost got kicked from my Guild once when I said I was a clicker.
    However, they stopped whining when I beat everybody at DPS in Ulduar (Yes, back in those days).
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted
    I personally use Keybinds, i'm more comfortable with that (Personal Preference tho)

Trying to get used to Alt-1-5 atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Willelm View Post
    No, I didn't. You have got to be kidding me if you believe when someone says they keybind rather than click it means they keybind ABSOLUTELY EVERY LITTLE ABILITY including up to 100 mounts and summoning any companion. The POINT of keybinding is easy access to useful abilities you use often.
    You asked the person who clicks on show-off mounts to give an example of how clicking is better then binding, remember yourself?