Mage or Warrior in Cata?

Hey guys, I have a tough decision regarding which class i want to play for cataclysm. I'm not sure how tanks are doing in Cata or ranged dps. I'd like to do some PvP once in a while as well.

Your decision, I'm going mage though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose you will find it easier to get into random groups as a mage (if you don't run instances with your guild only), as it provides crowd control which seems to be needed again. But just choose what you enjoy more or you will regret your choice.

poll would be good.

mage is the right answer, though. mage is always the right answer

Go ask a fresh 80 frost mage to duel a geared, skilled warrior.
    Your answer may be apparent after observing this.

To be honest, ranged DPS almost everywhere and isn't there more competition for cloth?

it really up to you if you preferr to be away from danger and damage from affar its mage but its quite the contrary warrior is yours

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by notbob View Post
    Go ask a fresh 80 frost mage to duel a geared, skilled warrior.
    Your answer may be apparent after observing this.
    This. Now roll mage, because warriors are nothing without their gear. But, again warrior PvP is very difficult, you need to keep up to date with everything, macros, gears stuff like that. Not to mention you need to get used to bind 9000 buttons if you want to play warrior pvp. Warrior pve, that's just easy go fury, bind cleave and whirlwind and you're good to go

15+ Year Old Account
    Please don't post "what class should I roll?" type threads; they're against forum guidelines (see the FAQ).