Poll: Predict the unknown Cata Raids

10+ Year Old Account

Predict the unknown raids of Cataclysm

So with the fact that Blizzard wants to release more content faster, and split up raids into 2 or 3 instances so that we can have more uniqueness and styles in raid setting, What are your predictions for the next patches in Cata after 4.1 (Firelands)?
    Watch the weather change...

As blizzard has said
    4.1 - firelands-abysall maw
    4.2- war of the ancients as a big history trip for deathwings past and valubale info ofcourse, main objective is to get the bronze dragon leader.
    + uldum raid
    4.3- we have all seen the cave in twilight highland filled with deapholmish cyrstals, bets on a cave dungeon/ raid looking like that .+ new dungeons for low levels and heroic version for 85s
    4.4- deathwing raid- n'zoth revel + a few dungeons acting as prelude to the raid. + huge daily area, icc failed because that was a rep grind and very easy, you didnt fell like you were helping the cause at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    As blizzard has said
    4.1 - firelands-abysall maw
    4.2- war of the ancients as a big history trip for deathwings past and valubale info ofcourse, main objective is to get the bronze dragon leader.
    + uldum raid
    4.3- we have all seen the cave in twilight highland filled with deapholmish cyrstals, bets on a cave dungeon/ raid looking like that .+ new dungeons for low levels and heroic version for 85s
    4.4- deathwing raid- n'zoth revel + a few dungeons acting as prelude to the raid. + huge daily area, icc failed because that was a rep grind and very easy, you didnt fell like you were helping the cause at all.
    Was this stated at Blizzcon or is there are blue about it, coz this information is new to me

4.2, my own (crazy) prediction is that along with the War of the Ancients raid (already known), we'll get a... GASP, KUL TIRAS RAID.

Well, we already know that the only new raid in 4.1 will be The Firelands.
    I *believe* they've come out and said that they're doing a Caverns of Time: War of the Ancients raid at some point during the expansion.
    An Uldum-themed raid is certainly possible, but my personal feeling is that it might go the way of the Gundrak raid- titans are the new trolls.
    Obviously, there's going to be a deathwing mountain raid, or whatever.
    The rest is pure speculation. I'd love to see something or someone from the goblin or worgen starting zones contribute something to the overall lore (worgen in particular- they're slacking). A Stonecore raid, a Vash'jir raid, anything like that would be nice, too.

I really wish they would release more than one raid per raid tier simultaneously. I, for one, am not looking forward to six months of FIRE LAND.
    Last edited by Rude Hero; 2010-11-08 at 04:14 AM.

We already know that 4.2 is going to be CoT: War of the Ancients

They better not give us a Deepholm or Kul Tiras raid instead of an Uldum raid.
    Troll McCarthyism is sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude Hero View Post
    Well, we already know that the only new raid in 4.1 will be The Firelands.
    I *believe* they've come out and said that they're doing a Caverns of Time: War of the Ancients raid at some point during the expansion.
    An Uldum-themed raid is certainly possible, but my personal feeling is that it might go the way of the Gundrak raid- titans are the new trolls.
    Obviously, there's going to be a deathwing mountain raid, or whatever.
    The rest is pure speculation. I'd love to see something or someone from the goblin or worgen starting zones contribute something to the overall lore (worgen in particular- they're slacking). A Stonecore raid, a Vash'jir raid, anything like that would be nice, too.

I really wish they would release more than one raid per raid tier simultaneously. I, for one, am not looking forward to six months of FIRE LAND.
    Uh-oh. That worries me. The first thing I thought of was Escalator Land. "So where are the rides?" "This is the ride! Whoo!"

I hope something else comes out with Patch 4.1. I mean every expansion has had a great X.1 Patch.

2.1 - Illadin's Raid.
    3.1 - Ulduar

I'll try to have hope.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Old god is pretty obvious... Hmmm Maybe a burning legion raid after deathwing (or bolvar gets pissed off and raids us on April 1st.)
    And did the Cataclysm not affect the sunwell at all???

hoping for a N'Zath raid <--- my hopeful face

4.1 is firelands,
    4.2 War of the acients
    From here on out is all guess work.
    4.3 is the new old god, most like in Vas'jir or in the twilight highlands near the giant mount... lol I think his name was Narthylotep or something idk maybe getting too much lovecraft in my head.
    4.4 is a very hopeful Kul'trias raid.
    4.5 is mega hotfix nerf buff raid ( epic lag patch )
    4.6 is hopefully a titan raid
    4.7 is Deathwing, if not before then.
    4.8 is the raid pretaining to the new expansion, hopefully involving demons or such.
    4.9 is the conversion to the new expansions changes
    5.0 EXPANSION BABAY!!!!
    5.1+ I will probably quit by then
    5.2 I will have a life
    5.3 A girlfriend
    5.4 Get married (see where this is going)
    5.5 Get kids
    5.6 La divorce
    5.7 sucicde
    5.8 Game over bro... game over...

Trolling aside 4.8 down is my actual hopes and or guesses for the raid set-up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I forgot about the WotA Raid, here's to hoping that since Blizz wants to release more small raids that we get a new raid like every 3-4 months!
    Watch the weather change...

10+ Year Old Account
    Uldum has a anough dungeons there wont be anymore in there ...
    4.1a - Fire-Lands and Abyss Maw
    4.2 - War of Anicents and Deepholm Raid
    4.2.5 - Bronze Sanctum - We discover the conection of the Bronze and Infinte Dragonflights
    - Azure Sanctum - Kalecgos will be given the Heart of the Spellweaver in here
    4.3 - Old God Raid and Dungeon
    4.4 - Deathwing
    4.4.5 - Emerald Dream Content (Including Emerald Sanctum)
    - Kil'Jaeden speaks saying that Sageras has Returned and is on his way to Azeroth (Via Draenor) with the Burining Legion and
    and with some new additions to the Legion .. And some Main Characters Return !! My Idea