Scarlet Monastery in Cata

We all know that in Cata Southshore is going to be blighted by the Forsaken and that they make some wins in Silverpine Forest. So why in lore would the Forsaken not blight the hell of all the Scarlets laying around in Tirisfal Glades and the Scarlet Monastery?

Because they send us to kill them all instead. In Cata the last Scarlet action is north of Deathknell, we are sent there, the Monastery, we are sent there too, and Tyr's Hand/Stratholme, where they have all turned undead. The Scarlets Crusade is as good as over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Because they send us to kill them all instead. In Cata the last Scarlet action is north of Deathknell, we are sent there, the Monastery, we are sent there too, and Tyr's Hand/Stratholme, where they have all turned undead. The Scarlets Crusade is as good as over.
    Pretty much this. It probably wasn't worth wasting blight on when one dark ranger, a couple of deathstalkers and the player can cull it instead.

Also I'm fairly sure the quest giver notes that they simply want to take it over for their own use, not reduce it to an uninhabitable plague-carnival like Southshore.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2010-11-08 at 10:08 PM.

Ironically, it is revealed that every Scarlet Crusader in Tyr's Hand has been turned undead, presumably by Balnazzar. The Brotherhood of the Light seek the help of adventurers to take over the town.
    Taken from wowpedia.
    There running for there lives, there command is falling apart. But im not sure if Sm has been touched on.

I would like to see a new scarlet monastery dungeon or raid. maybe they can create a catacombs/crypt raid beneath Scarlet monastery or something.

Oh, and Heartglen (on the side of the mountain of SM) is now a Argent Crusade base.

they have a great quest line i think for the forsaken dealing with them in the start zone . i am not sure what it is called tho.