effective dkp sistem need help

Effective DKP

A variation of the standard dkp system but uses the 30-day attendance% to determine a person's current dkp, hence effective. This system fights inflation in the way that loot is awarded by activity.

If Member A has been in the guild for one year and earned 1000dkp total and Member B joined 4 months ago and only has 300dkp; however, Member A has slowed down on his attendance to around 30% of the total raids while Member B has been very active with 100% attendance, the effective dkp of both players will be:

* Member A - 1000dkp * 0.3 = 300dkp
    * Member B - 300dkp * 1.00 = 300dkp

This sets them both at par with each other simply because of attendance, rewarding even new players based on their activity. This sytem most of all, puts a great value into activity. Even old members who have accumulated enormous amounts of dkp will need to sustain what they earned with attendance. The cost of the item comes from the amount of DKP earned, the effective DKP total is only used to determine the winner of an item.

Is there a plugin/code or so for this?
    i want a source code or some advices how to modify a souce so i can put it into eqdkpplus site so ppl can only use xx% of the dkp they have proportional to theyr attendance (ex: ussable dkp = curent dkp*xx%(attendance)
    so if u have 50% attendance in last 30 days u use 50% of dkp
    epgp is a online addon from what i know

ty for replyes
    Last edited by olimpus; 2010-11-08 at 10:43 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafkeeper View Post
    Epgp.
    QFT.

even though we don't use this in the guild that I am in, what you descrbed is a ballpark version of EPGP. and there a lot of addons for this.

Even if EPGP isn't your route, you could probablay use one of the addons for what you need.

This is so relevant to my interests... and Cataclysm.. oh wait.
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'