Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Warlock T11 Badassery.

So, i'll admit that when they first introduced Warlock T11 I was a tad put off from the look.

After viewing it on a few different races, I began to think it looked a little better.

However I just found something that completely changed my mind about the look of Warlock T11 after looking it on "Java" settings rather than "Flash" settings.
    Here's a link: http://www.wowhead.com/blog=170693#m...;10;76650:10+0

My god, the animation is incredible. Personally, I'm in love with this set now. It reminds of me of Yogg-saron tentacles or something, emanating from our shoulders. Truely magnificent, especially since Yogg-saron is one of my favorite fights in the game.

All in all, Warlock T11 > Mage T11.
    Mages can celebrate over their generic flames on gear, after these pre-cata events the idea of elementals has been crammed so far down our throats i'm not sure I could wear the mage stuff anyway. Sure the helmet for Mages is decent, but so are the Warlock's! Check out the Warlock T11 helmet in 3D. In my opinion, it looks stunning .

Gonna be Honest...Not loving the purple.. and the helm it scares me...

SPANDEXMAN HOOOOOOOOOO

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks epic on a dwarf

---------- Post added 2010-11-09 at 06:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dael View Post
    Gonna be Honest...Not loving the purple.. and the helm it scares me...
    Working as intended

Looks like stink lines...just sayin...

OT: Looks great on a troll.

I never saw the problem with this set. Looks great on a gnome, those horns are amazing.

Honestly those 'tentacles' look very underwhelming, I hope they're not finished yet.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Worst Warlock Tier ever. A robe that looks like an ugly shaman chain armor, some metallic shoulders and a half-melted half-ghost helm with two deformed metallic horns.

The concept of a demon-like tier set is nice, but this one doesn't even fit the class... it doesn't fit any class indeed.

Looks incredible on a male troll. Kinda cool on undeads. Absolutely horrendous on Orcs though. Kinda funny on a Dwarf, lol.

Also, imagine those horns are a giant fishhook. What has been seen cannot be unseen.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Cant say that I like the model, and I hate the texture. Likes like someone gave Ray Charles a box of crayola. Blizz seriously needs to fire all those colorblind turds in there artwork dept.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

Haven't liked any tier/item model since the beginning of wrath. I really miss the TBC design. But I guess it's just a matter of opinion...
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Love the smell of people lying to themself early in the morning!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know why i cant view the Java version i get this error message "Failed to validate certificate. This application will not be executed"

Yes my Java is up to date and Java is Enabled on Browser , which is FF.

TIA

Deleted
    I really love the set ... the helmet is a mix of a demon and a executioner and the shoulders look like little wings.

I don't like the purple/green color variant but some of the others are fantastic (specially the brown one)

Well first I thought the helm was kinda odd.

But then I read about the fish hook thing and this is absolutely ridiculous.

Deleted
    Kinda looks like batman in his.. ummm.. more experimental years shall we say.

"Do the Horns look nice in purple Robin?" "Yes Batman, it all looks fffffabulous"

Not a fan. I actualy think the warlock T8 & T10 were the best, this feels like is going back in the other direction.

I like the set, reminds me of 1980's children animation series villains.

I love it on a belf female. But then again I love anything on a belf female.

To be honest, I think it looks like weeds are trying to grow on the shoulders. Ugly.
    They could have done so much more with the warlock set in this expansion. :/

Not overly fond of the helmet, looks like a gimp mask with wonky horns, but overall, I think i can live with it, thats why they have /hide helmet...

10+ Year Old Account
    The helm looks fugly, the rest of the set is ok.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

I'll be hiding my helmet but other than that the set isn't that bad. I tend to hide most helmets anyway.