Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    That curly smoke effect is a generic placeholder.

Deleted
    The model is horrible, it looks like a 12 year olds self made halloween costume. In honestly looks the most underwhelming of all the sets, there are some other bad ones but in all honesty I think ours is the worst. It doesnt even look like the same amount of effort went into it. The curly graphics are just a sprite growing and shrinking back :/ they better damn be a placeholder.

And as a couple have said, the warlock pvp is horrible aswell, again... probably the worst. Can we get the mage designer working on our gear please.

Deleted
    Indeed... fellow warlocks.... we have been screwed by a 10 year old model designer...
    As Cataclysm is so close to becoming live, i am sure that this Set will not change in any way and no damn tentacle animation will make me like this set no matter how large the tentacles. It lacks any trace of aesthetics comparing it to any other set.
    Even if the crooked horns look demonish they are the minimum good of an overall poorly designed Set... i am struck by its ugliness...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    And the Lady Sinestra helm is going to be BiS for all cloth casters.
    The model for the helm according to wowhead is the mage tier styled one, and weve seen red and blue are taken for regular and heroic tiers, so heres to hoping that the helm is the purple one!

Well since the shoulders/legs look to be the best pieces for our 2 set bonuses, we're only going to see the shoulders, which imo aren't so bad looking. You don't have to show the helm anyway.

/sigh still hate the helm....wtb mage helm or dk.