Questions about Human History, Culture, and WoW Timelines.

I roleplay a Forsaken Warrior named Dayon Rolav, and obviously the culture and ways of life for a former citizen of Lordaeron are going to be rather integral to his back story.

I've read up as much as I could on Lordaeron and on Humans in general. There are holes that I can't figure out, though.

1) Dayon's father was a decorated veteran of the Lordaeron army. The name "Rolav" is synonymous with dedication to service, and most members of the Rolav family were Paladins of the Silver Hand, or at the very least some kind of soldier or infantryman. At what age might a young human find himself entering service? Beginning as a squire? Enlisting when reaching adulthood?

2) Dayon's father, brother, and himself were not at the capital city when Arthas destroyed it. The remainder of the Rolav family was slaughtered. Is it feasible to say that Lordaeron refugees sought shelter in Stormwind? To return to Tirisfal and the Plaguelands to fight the Scourge without having been part of the Scarlet Crusade?

3) How many years pass between the destruction of Lordaeron by Arthas and the attack on the Frozen Throne by Illidan via Eye of Sargeras?

4) Which timeline is most commonly referred to?

10+ Year Old Account
    2: Yes, there are several non Scarlet Crusade ex-Lordaeron people that are in the plagulands fighting. Just look at Chillwind Camp pre Sundering, there were plenty of humans unaffiliated with the Argent Dawn/ Scarlet Crusade. I.e. Barov looking for his family deeds.

3: See below timeline : )

4: http://www.wowpedia.org/Timeline_(fr...ial_site,_2007) Missing Cata but otherwise good.

Aramore's got pretty much everything down, but as for the timeline, I like the unnoficial one off of Wowpedia a lil better than the official 2007 one, mainly because of a greater level of detail concerning events.

Too bad there isn't more on when young men enter service. Oh well, I'll be posting up my character's bio when I have my friend proofread.