Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    healing plate will always be dressed in paladin attire. DPS and TANK will always vary between dk's and warrior's and thats just how it is going to be. In TBC it was different because ret's had intellect and thats why they had their own separate plate, now its different. Shamans have to deal with it too since enhanced shamans share armor with hunters now.

so deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    tell me youre joking right
    He just got out of his Box after 5 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post
    healing plate will always be dressed in paladin attire. DPS and TANK will always vary between dk's and warrior's and thats just how it is going to be. In TBC it was different because ret's had intellect and thats why they had their own separate plate, now its different. Shamans have to deal with it too since enhanced shamans share armor with hunters now.

so deal...
    How's about NO. We are discussing Paladins here not Shaman's not hunters. Whilst i agree with a few here that in the grand scheme of things this is a bit of a silly QQ, nevertheless i did cry every time i saw my Paladin in PVP gear... How hard is it to make matching boots for the love of Christ.

I do not see why they could make it so that an item get a different look depending on the class that is wearing it, it's the same with prot/ret in pve, the only spec that gets offpieces that looks like their tier set is holy, looks like either warrior or DK offpieces for the other two specs.
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

-Richard Dawkins

it should be a very simple fix, the texture is already there for the pala healing off set pieces, and you can make a vendor display only gear eligable to your class...the only problem would be baradin hold drops, unless the belt changes its texture depending on what class it goes to, which probably could be done easily enough

if there is nothing to complain about create topics to complain about... i love the paladin forums...

get over it or roll a warrior , or maybe wait untill stuff is released who knows what blizz will do... also dps is 1 of your 3 specs while warriors actualy have 2 dps specs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neonlights View Post
    if there is nothing to complain about create topics to complain about... i love the paladin forums...

get over it or roll a warrior , or maybe wait untill stuff is released who knows what blizz will do... also dps is 1 of your 3 specs while warriors actualy have 2 dps specs
    get over
    It's called a debate

roll a warrior
    No thanks

maybe wait untill stuff is released who knows what blizz will do
    Like Wrath... remember what they did with T10

also dps is 1 of your 3 specs while warriors actualy have 2 dps specs
    Welcome to Paladin forums, for warrior forums please exit left.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    It does get old looking like a toddler who hasn't quite learned to dress themselves yet.
    I've never, ever understood what Developer was retarded enough to say "Hey, we should trim down sets to just being five pieces, chest, shoulders, legs, hands... and... HELM! Yeah, nobody cares what their boots look like.

It would have made much, much more sense to make boots instead of helms part of the set, and your helm was the 'off set' piece you had to find, because if ti doesn't match, shit, you can just hide it.

Oi.

I really don't understand the laziness on the part of Blizzard. I mean.. Would it be that difficult to script a style in regard of the class who's checking @ the vendor? It looks so damn ugly, stupid and retarded to have funny colored boots and a belt, not matching to chest and legs... I'm getting mad everytime I see my char in full wrathful, which is very bright, with dark boots and a dark but differently colored belt.

It's even annoying, when I am on my warrior. Either the boots are from the dk set or the belt.. You just never get to enjoy the whole set. It sucks and it needs to be changed since style is quite important in WoW (to me at least). Else I go and use a modelchanger... Since it's able to alter the look of equipment pieces it wouldn't be hard to do so.. But Blizzard does not allow such programs, what I understand. I just do not understand how they can prohibit such programs when it's their fault that they are used.