10+ Year Old Account

question about Blood Queen

im surprised i didnt think about it way before i stopped playing but oh well..

before the fear phase was it possible to put daze aspect on and get everyone dazed from periodic aoe she does and people wouldn't have been so spread out as much?

pretty irrelavent yes but something to think about for future encounters where fears spread people out when it requires you to stack or stay spread out and there's random aoe(yea like neptune and pluto will line up like that again...)
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's actually a very good question. I like your way of thinking my good sir. Anyone know this?
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

It isn't a hard mechanic, and aspect the aspect mechanic would do nothing for healers/ranged and would make life worse for tanks/melee.

meh, just have a priest or two cast fear ward on themself and then cast mass dispel if it is really causing your raid trouble. Not sure why spreading out is hard though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boseguy22 View Post
    meh, just have a priest or two cast fear ward on themself and then cast mass dispel if it is really causing your raid trouble. Not sure why spreading out is hard though.
    never said it was hard. in fact you should try it out!
    i was just wondering if the passive aoe was able to cause you to get dazed. im so going into cata w/ suggesting pack aspect to some of these fights designed like BQL.
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.