Good Servers to start fresh come Cataclysm?

I've been looking for a good server to settle down into and start anew once Cataclysm comes and I honestly can't seem to find one. As of right now my characters are in three servers. Medvih, Blouderfist, and Darkspear. I despise Blouderfist with a passion, it's the biggest cesspool of little kids, immature people and the biggest concentration of 4chan users on WoW that I've ever seen. There's barely anyone on Medvih and Darkspear. I don't care if it's PvP, PvE, or RP. I just want an overall relaxed server who are chill in general. I understand you're never going to escape the trolls and little kids but my god, Blouderfist is horrendous.

Also I'm a fan of both Horde and Alliance so faction doesn't matter to me.

Any suggestions?

I'm on US Servers.
    Last edited by Korzair; 2010-11-09 at 04:55 PM.

EU or US?
    EU Khadgar is quite good, as is Emerald Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Canazza View Post
    EU or US?
    EU Khadgar is quite good, as is Emerald Dream.
    Sorry, I edited my OP. I play on the US Server.

To be frank, you're basically asking "where in the ocean is least wet?". Your only way to completely avoid idiocy is to either be on a dead server where there's no one, which means *only a few idiots* or to just leave /trade when you don't have business and find a good guild.

Quote Originally Posted by deevicoos View Post
    To be frank, you're basically asking "where in the ocean is least wet?". Your only way to completely avoid idiocy is to either be on a dead server where there's no one, which means *only a few idiots* or to just leave /trade when you don't have business and find a good guild.
    As stated in my OP, "...I understand you're never going to escape the trolls and little kids but my god, Blouderfist is horrendous."

In my experience, Chromaggus and Vasjh are both low-pop to the point where it hurts gameplay and availability of good pugs, so I would recommend AGAINST those. Stormreaver used to and may still have 40% of its Alliance population made up of fanboys of the YouTube poster WoWHobbs.

I'd recommend going to www.Wowprogress.com and just browsing around to see population ratios and progression rates for various US servers.