The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Volatile Life = New big gold maker in Cataclysm

Anyone else noticed this? Volatile Life is used for a TON of things,from transmutes to the Sandstone drake! While the new volatile elements will undoubtedly sell well,it seems that life is going to be the one most sought after.

that depends on the drop rate, I'd say.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure it's going to be quite that big...maybe more so than the others but not a giant new money maker.
    Lightning Fast

Deleted
    20ish% drop according to wowhead right now and some scary stuff saying you get phased from questing so you cant see these!
    Dont know if it is a bug or intended but if intended it would mean you either never do the quest or have an alt standing there farming or pick up herbalism wich has about 15% drop rate... any ways QQ

http://cata.wowhead.com/item=52329/v...ife#dropped-by

Deleted
    all mats will be goldsellers, since everyone will level up their professions at the same time ; the zones will be overcrowded & every ressources available almost taken at the moment they pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthor View Post
    20ish% drop according to wowhead right now and some scary stuff saying you get phased from questing so you cant see these!
    Dont know if it is a bug or intended but if intended it would mean you either never do the quest or have an alt standing there farming or pick up herbalism wich has about 15% drop rate... any ways QQ

http://cata.wowhead.com/item=52329/v...ife#dropped-by
    They said there is ONE creature you can see during a specific quest which has a high drop rate. There are other things that drop it, but the creatures for that ONE quest have a higher rate, but you can only see them during the quest.

Not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by bowtux View Post
    all mats will be goldsellers, since everyone will level up their professions at the same time ; the zones will be overcrowded & every ressources available almost taken at the moment they pop up.
    Yep, that's pretty much how it goes with each expansion. I remember when WOTLK came out saronite/cobalt was over 75/100G per stack and titanium was 500-1000. 50g eternals... 25-30g for cloth... I expect prices to be even higher in cata considering how much easier gold is to obtain nowadays.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Ahhh, professions in new expansions. Everything really is a money maker. I remember being one of the first alliance to get cold-weather flying and hit Icecrown in WotLK. Farmed Saronite ore for a day and made a ton of gold. I was able to buy my tundra mammoth before hitting 80 because of that.