How will we get to the different areas?

How will we get around to for example Mount Hyjal, Vashj'ir, Deepholm, uldum and Twilight Highlands?

I know for vashj'ir requires you to go to the Stormwind Harbor and wait for a boat, once on the boat one of the crewmembers jump off the boat seing "TREASURE!?", moments later tentacles surround the boat and you get caught by one of the tentacles and thrown into the water, impaled and unable to move. A naga starts to attack you as a member of the earthen ring(Vashj'ir main reputation) saves you and brings you to an upside down boat, where you'll be able to breathe, and get your first quest.

But what about the other areas?
    85 Manabrødx Main
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B8dx/simple
    85 Gethax Alt
    I am dave ! yognaught
    /salute

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a board in stormwind/orgrimmar that gives the starting "bread crumb" quest for each zone.

Do you have to take the boat everytime and see the "cutscene" everytime or is it a one time event ?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Do you have to take the boat everytime and see the "cutscene" everytime or is it a one time event ?
    No, I don't know if it's final or not, but after you've been to vashj'ir and mt hyjal you can talk to a woman near the bank in Stormwind city. I imagine it being the same for hordes.
    85 Manabrødx Main
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B8dx/simple
    85 Gethax Alt
    I am dave ! yognaught
    /salute

Hyjal - portalled up to Moonglade, intro quest to take you there. Flightpaths and there's a portal in Ogrmmar (or Stormwind... wherever the Earthern Ring circle is there I guess)

Vahji'r - boat from Ogri/ SW, shipwrecked, questline. Flight path linking under the sea hubs to one on a beach strand to other flight paths

Deepholme - questline from Ogri/ SW, portal linking them

Uldum - flightpath and portal in a capital

Twilight Highlands - flightpath and portal in the capital.

From beta you yet these portals, literally in a circle (don't play alliance much so no clue where that is) but in Ogrimmar its just portals and you can go through at any time once you unlocked them. Pretty easy and aside from Vashj'ir and Deepholme its not really a hassle with taxis or a mount

Cutscenes are a one time thing. And by the way once I was in Vashj'ir I didn't get out until I "unlocked"/ got far enough in the quests to get an under water mount (free from a quest) and got the linking flightpaths. I wasn't sure how to get back there which was why, so I can't comment how easy that is