Thread: Gallywix

10+ Year Old Account

Gallywix

So guys, I would love to know, from those who play beta, wheres Gallywix? I mean, a non-phased version, as a faction leader. Kinda how Genn is chillin with Big-Chin in Stormwind. Is he in his villa in Azshara? In Org? /confused

Thanks in advance. (:

He has currently disappeared in beta past the starting zone. There is however a new trade prince, Trade prince Donais who is located at Gallywix's pleasure palace.

---------- Post added 2010-11-10 at 02:20 AM ----------

Also trade prince donais is NOT the current leader of the cartel he just seems to be hanging out at the palace and insulting people.

LONG LIVE GALLYWIX!

Havent seen anything about him, i thought i saw a new trade prince in his place tho

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    LONG LIVE GALLYWIX!
    LONG LIVE BOSS MIDA, DEATH TO GALLYWIX!

*cough*

On topic: I also wonder what actually happens to Gallywix after the starting zone, as he's supposed to be the goblin racial leader. (though I dislike how he becomes their racial leader at the end of the Lost Isles)
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Trade Prince Donais in the Pleasure Palace in Azshara and Boss Mida in the Goblin Slums in Orgrimmar, but I haven't seen Gallywix anywhere outside Kezan and Lost Isles.

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette