Poll: wich spec should i go ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

best shammy spec

i i'm wondering if i should go ele or resto if i wanna do rated bg's,3s and 5s.
    wich spec is the most vialbe for each bracket and why. i'm also looking for the spec that is gonna be te easier to find good arena comp.

Personally I say resto. But thats cause thats my favorite spec. But never under estimate a skilled Elemental shaman, they can make alot of people lives living hell if they know what they are doing. Not saying a resto can't, but a skilled elemental can be tops in large group situations.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

10+ Year Old Account
    There are several comps for both specs. Go with what you'd enjoy. Generally, healers are in demand over DPS, but not always.

10+ Year Old Account
    so much enhance hate.
    100 Rogue | 100 Priest | 93 Monk | 91 Druid | 91 Shaman | 90 Warrior | 90 Mage | 90 Hunter | 90 DK | 87 Warlock | 86 Pally

Deleted
    Resto if you like to heal in PVP. I think it's a very subjective choice. I personally L O V E healing in pvp, nothing gives me more satisfaction than a nicely timed Greater Healing Wave crit on a 10% hp warrior. I just love to think they are saying in their /bg chat "We lost, they have a good healer" or "OMFG STOP THE HEALER".

That said, consider that -sadly- Restoration shamans are probably the healing class with less "punch" in pvp: still quite squishy (unlike paladins), no amazing escape mechanism (druids), no amazing healing cooldowns (priests, druids, paladins). You do get nice ranged interrupts, tremor totem, grounding totem, and heroism/bloodlust.

I'm still very unsure what I'm going to play in cataclysm.