Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ll+flight+form

this guy above (in the link lol) did a pretty good job its lil less polish than blizzard one but still almost look the same (technically it is the same lol)

Look at the date the post was up , blizz ripped from him lol .

Deleted
    Thank you so much Blizzard. The Insane isn't The Insane anymore. Oh well, hope some idiot still buys the Pristine Black Diamonds on AH..
    Really, it sucks. I thought they were gonna remove the possibility to get exalted with one faction, not remove it entirely from the FoS...

That troll swift flight form looks AWESOME!
    Now I'm definately going to racechange to troll ^^

* Insane in the Membrane no longer requires the Shen'dralar reputation.

That sure is a kick in the teeth to people who actually earned their insane title. Nerfing feats of Strength . . . . .that's flat out retarded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post

this guy above (in the link lol) did a pretty good job its lil less polish than blizzard one but still almost look the same (technically it is the same lol)

i might stop playing wow right now

Quote Originally Posted by zaaar View Post
    i might stop playing wow right now
    why this???

Hurray more direct healing for disciplin and a hell of a prayer of healing buff. Lets hope these changes stay till release....
    Last edited by Geschan; 2010-11-10 at 02:37 PM.

OH and i forgot to say : WTF they have the time to do a cute lil moonkin hatcling but now way they coul dhve redone moonkin andtravel or even swim from (ugly damn shit)

lets buff mages and rogues because.

Deleted
    why this???
    if it turns out blizzard really copied from that guy the flight form

Yes, I'm sure they saw his post and decided to "rip lol" and had it ready and rolled out in a beta patch FIVE DAYS LATER. How quick do you think they are, really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Awwww poor baby moonkin, does he know when he grows up he'll be a pinhead ogre ? Same body, different skin, right down to the dance.
    And "the Insane" title should be changed to "the Slightly Silly" for those that complete it minus Shen'dralar.
    Lastly, please banhammer anyone after this post who says "snowflake" :P

He took the texture from in-game. So they didn't -.-

Deleted
    What exactly is your source for the Troll Druid Epic Flight Form? Because I'm logged on Cataclysm beta right now and its NOT that one.

If its datamined/guess, please specify it as that, not by using the "now" statement which implies something different.
    Last edited by mmocc216d1a0a1; 2010-11-10 at 11:43 AM.

Wow, apparently flying mount models are serious?

Blizzard doesnt read these forums, they most certainly did not copy that.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Again a huge nerf too this game, everything is getting so fucking easy to get these days.. removing shen'dralar from insane is just stupid, and its just pissing on us who did farm the rep.. now everyone will be running around with this title in cata aswell... And too all of you who started to farm insane after it was told it was getting removed stop the QQing you could have done this a long time ago if u wanted..

But damm you blizzard for making this game too easy for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by wyewye View Post
    What exactly is your source for the Troll Druid Epic Flight Form? Because I'm logged on Cataclysm beta right now and its NOT that one.

If its datamined/guess, please specify it as that, not by using the "now" statement witch implies something different.
    "A new beta build will be deployed on beta realms tonight!"

As it says on top of the post, could be a good indication of what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesamoth View Post
    "Realm First achievements for leveling any class to 85 will be available in Cataclysm. However there will be no Realm First achievements associated with leveling characters of a specific race."

It sounds to me like you can get realm first with a goblin or worgen.
    Say you race change a undead mage to a goblin mage and still get the realm first level 85, but they removed the "Realm first goblin lvl 85" or "Realm first troll lvl 85" ....

So to ruga, you can still get the realm first as goblin or worgen, they simply changed it to be with any class instead of any race
    If u are a worgen or a goblin who hasn't done the chain quests in Kezan and Gilneas u wont be available to earn realm's first.
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whai View Post
    Like a punch in the groin when I saw that Troll Flight Form :/. I'll just stay as a Tauren.
    Thank you Whai!
    I though I'd be the only one who's thinking that way!
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Deleted
    It's a lil bit funny with the insane achievement, because I was just checking on beta to confirm I can still work on bloodsail/steamwheedle/ravenholdt in Cataclysm, and apparently only Shen'dralar is impossible to get in Cataclysm.

I exited the game, check MMO-champ and see Shen'dralar was removed from the insane, HAHA, awesome. So it looks now "the insane" is completely achievable in Cataclysm.

Of course, I completely empathize with the guys that did it before, I heard Shen'dralar was the hardest. Libram prices will now go down faster than a hooker on speed.
    Last edited by mmocc216d1a0a1; 2010-11-10 at 12:05 PM.