Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    sell it so fast as you can now and cut the loose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    As title says,

I just spent about 35k on librams & PBDs since they go for insane prices on my realm, and got exalted with the Shen'Dralar yesterday.

Then i read this;

Discuss
    The only negative result is that you'll be braggin/whining about this for ages, sadfacesmiley indeed!

Deleted
    it was typical that this would be posted not a week after i finished. Still say darkmoon is the harder. diddnt have a tonne of gold after finishing my libram/pbd grind so had to farm all the cards myself. for the last 2 months ive done nout but farm herbs.

Gotta say now im done its nice playin the game for funzies again

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad i didnt spend as much as the OP but I feel your pain I forsook everything else to get this done before Cata and now any bored schumck can get what we worked day and night for. Tx blizz, whats next drop the "of the Horde" title down to 25k HKs?
    To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women, that is what is best in life.

15+ Year Old Account
    35k isn't that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry to hear that. they previously said that the achievement was going to be changed in some capacity, so i guess you should have waited to grind that rep
    Ohh yeah.

For god's sake... DATAMINED ACHIEVEMENTS ARE NOT FINAL, PEOPLE.

The Shen'Dralar requirement being removed from Insane in the Membrane is just because the reputation itself is being removed. That does not mean that you can still GET Insane without Shen'Dralar, it means Blizz hasn't finished making Cata yet. (HOLY SHIT WHO COULD'VE KNOWN?!)

There was really REALLY heavy hinting from GC that Insane in the Membrane is being made un-obtainable in Cata... it'd have to be tattoo'd to Obama's head during a live interview to be any more obvious.

So.. please stop bitching until we know what it is they're doing with the achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    sux yo, & you got owned , rly , it sux =( & I doubt blizz will give it back, so =s ye, I would feel...well ye owned sry dude

Deleted
    To be honest, the title and achievement totally fit what you did and it was well deserverd. Be proud.

I have no interest this achievement and very little interest in achievements in general.

...but this is just wrong!

They should have left this achievement as it was and either and made a new now easier achievement "The slightly insane"

feelsbatman.jpg

Get over it. I have never had over 10k on me for more than a few days, so if you can have 35k to just spend on a title, you can make the money again. Yeah it sucks. But just get up on the horse again and grind more gold/rep. Also you just got another exalted rep for future "xx exalted reputatons".
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Deleted
    As title says,

I just spent about 35k on librams & PBDs since they go for insane prices on my realm, and got exalted with the Shen'Dralar yesterday.

Then i read this;

Discuss
    Your still pro, cause you did it the way its ment to be before it has bin noobified.
    So gg

everybody else who gets it without shend = not so pro as you

I bet they will add a FoS for being exalted with Shen'dralar, so at least you'll get that.

Deleted
    You spent 35k to get a completely meaningless title and feat of strength instead of giving the money to the poor starving orphans of Orgimmar.

You had it coming!

Ouch.

Deleted
    As title says,

Then i read this;

Discuss
    Nobody made you do it.

/thread

As title says,

Then i read this;

Discuss
    So?? It seems to me that you'll have an exalted faction that won't be possible to get in Cata (i.e. if the faction stays) which is easily worth 35k

You truly deserved the Achivement OP. I feel for you though I really do.

Wow. They seriously removed it?
    I just got exalted yesterday, and easily spent twice that much... -.-

Quote Originally Posted by BurningStick View Post
    I am still assuming this could be a tooltip error since this IS data mined info and the feat of strength may just be bugged.
    But why would Horde players want to get rep for a faction that's joining Darnassus? :P
    I guess we'll never know.
    "What's your rotation?" "About once every 24 hours. Why?"