Deleted

Warrior Interupt add-on

I tried several diferent things to get solution for below, but up to now I am not satisfied

I need a simple bar in screen, close to attackbuttons/interuptbutton to interupt the boss/adds if neccesary.
    Since talent gives us damage increase looks like warriors are tossing for best dedicated interupt class.

Who has an idea about a simple add-on to project an (enemy) cast bar in screen?

thanks!

I think tidyplates show this. But you should have a target cast bar, say quartz. If you are looking for something you can just click and it interupts then I am not sure that even exists. Just bind/macro shield bash/pummel.

All unit frames will have enemy cast bar, including default. If you can only look at a small part of the screen, move the boss frame near your actionbars. From what I've seen this is a common setup.

Other addons: Icehud will do cast bars around your character for yourself and the target.

Imo, we were always good at interrupting, this new talent is just encouragement for people who were too concerned about personal dps to interrupt before now. And since the majority of boss tactics requires you to know what the boss is doing, I'm surprised you don't already monitor the cast bar.

use Quartz
    you can resize and move your target's cast bar anywhere on your screen among other things with it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    All unit frames will have enemy cast bar, including default. If you can only look at a small part of the screen, move the boss frame near your actionbars. From what I've seen this is a common setup.

Other addons: Icehud will do cast bars around your character for yourself and the target.

Imo, we were always good at interrupting, this new talent is just encouragement for people who were too concerned about personal dps to interrupt before now. And since the majority of boss tactics requires you to know what the boss is doing, I'm surprised you don't already monitor the cast bar.
    Agreed, I now use the crappy one which is built in in Xpearl raidframes for Target/Focus, but not a handy one.
    Just tested Quartz and its much and much beter!

Thanks for reply!