Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by thundercles View Post
    Because lowbies were 1-shotting each other in low level BGs, they nerfed pretty much every class's dps abilities when they are below max level.

But yea, a little reading would have told you that.
    mm rogues? they nerf those yet?

cant wait til lvl 85 to see the difference

Deleted
    Playing on the beta with the "old" survival the first thing i said after a dungeon was they'll nerf this.

I wouldnt shout murder just yet because it was really really far ahead not just in comparison to MM or BM but to other classes. Im curious to see what numbers we'll be doing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin1344 View Post
    Maybe it is overpowered compared to the other hunter specs on beta. Although that seems a little far fetched.
    You got it. They were 3-4k above most other DPS on beta, so the scaling got nerfed

I understand the whole up and down trying tog et the numbers right but i can also see the strangeness of taking a number and saying its to low then raising it, deciding that now it is to high, and then lowering it to below where it was before. See what i'm saying? Logic would say you would lower it to a place higher than the original number but lower then the second number, right?

That aside, if right now they are simply working on get the 3 hunter specs balanced with each other, how long will it be before they start/finish getting the hunter specs balance with the other classes? i would assume it will start after they get all the specs in line, but i would imagine it will be far more difficult than balance the hunters among themselves.

Also on a side note i would much rather have one hunter spec that was well designed and competitive in dps and 2 relatively lack luster poorly designed specs than 3 simi half decent specs that are all equally bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    Also on a side note i would much rather have one hunter spec that was well designed and competitive in dps and 2 relatively lack luster poorly designed specs than 3 simi half decent specs that are all equally bad.
    ^^^^^
    Goochy

well since theres 2 of the same threads, heres a copy of my reply from the other;

we submitted these cata logs and the next morning the nerf came.

red bar shows my sk1lls : http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5673/lolfat.png

basically after the buff, hunters were around 45% above everybody. After the nerf they are still the top dps class in WoW. Dont be so mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Kripparrian;9392692]well since theres 2 of the same threads, heres a copy of my reply from the other;

The Great Kripparrian has spoken and I trust what he say's more than anybody...including Blizzard devs.

P.S. Kripp just wanted to personally say thanks for all the videos in the past and look forward to future ones,happy gaming.
    Last edited by WillFeral; 2010-11-11 at 07:16 PM. Reason: No idea

Quote Originally Posted by Kripparrian View Post
    well since theres 2 of the same threads, heres a copy of my reply from the other;

basically after the buff, hunters were around 45% above everybody. After the nerf they are still the top dps class in WoW. Dont be so mad.
    Mind posting the actual log?