Old titles in BC?

Were there ever any titles in BC?
    Like....killing KJ would get you some kind of title, killing Kael...Illidan..etc

I didnt play much in BC/care much about titles in BC, so I dont know.

If there were titles, were they removed right/shortly after Wrath launched?

I put this in Cataclysm because I dont know if they will do the same thing..
    (no , im not ignorantly stating that all titles will be removed, im stating why I put this in this forum)
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

There was only the two for getting attuned(Hand of A'dal and Champion of the Naruu), not for killing any bosses..
    Last edited by Joels; 2010-11-11 at 03:57 AM.

Only really 2 that I can think of: Hand of A'dal and Champion of the Naruu.

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Only really 2 that I can think of: Hand of A'dal and Champion of the Naruu.
    Those 2 and the Arena titles. Gladiator, Merciless Gladiator, Vengeful Gladiator and Brutal Gladiator for rank 1. The lower rank titles havent changed since.

EDIT:forget about it, missreaded the question

there was a few. ofcourse, some of them may be from vanilla, and not burnic crusade itself.

i know one of my friends had Justicar on his warrior, for being exalted with the BG factions.

then the hand of A'dal, an i cant remember if you got a title too from being exalted with that island with the sunwell on it. i only managed to be lvl 70 for 3 days before WotLK :P

10+ Year Old Account
    of the Shattered Sun. I wear it instead of Kingslayer, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

there were no titles beyond Pvp titles and Scarab Lord in Vanilla, Justicar/ Conqueror were added in BC, Titles didn't become commonplace until wrath for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    then the hand of A'dal, an i cant remember if you got a title too from being exalted with that island with the sunwell on it. i only managed to be lvl 70 for 3 days before WotLK :P
    Yeah, you could pay 1000g for "of the Shattered Sun" at exalted with them.

Alright, this is good. I just didnt know if they wiped them when Wrath came out, so now I can expect some titles to remain the same ( I still will wear of the Nightfall until something better comes, I love it :])
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'