Those Pesky PUGS...

Ok this morning I decided to start a new human character on the Beta just to see the little changes in Northshire Abbey and so on...I log in and watch the cinematc and this is what I find in Northshire. Don't ask what's going on I have no clue all I know is the Pugs have invaded Northshire Abbey

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I aprove of pugs

Shop, shop.

Still funny though

It's not shop I swear...anyone who has BETA access...log on to Gilneas PVP server and see for yourself

Those images shall haunt me as I lay down to sleep tonight.

*shudder*

10+ Year Old Account
    Pugness will consume you!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Reah View Post
    It's not shop I swear...anyone who has BETA access...log on to Gilneas PVP server and see for yourself
    Sorry I didnt see that you wrote beta so now I believe you.

Killers bunnies with knives and killer squirrels with guns anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Reah View Post
    Sitting in Northshire right now on Beta - nice job photo shopping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

That's just freaky!
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

10+ Year Old Account
    A: did you log on the right server
    B : It could have been a five-minute long thing, a GM decided to have some fun and them removed them all. They could have been testing how some new feature worked (add a mob but just scale up its model size). Like when a GM brought Deathwing as a pet to Tol Barad (older thread).
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    A: did you log on the right server
    B : It could have been a five-minute long thing, a GM decided to have some fun and them removed them all. They could have been testing how some new feature worked (add a mob but just scale up its model size). Like when a GM brought Deathwing as a pet to Tol Barad (older thread).
    A) There are only 3 Beta realms to choose from - I'm not an idiot.
    B) There are no GMs on Beta.

PS. The "GMs" Deathwing to TB or the "GMs" who were controlling the Blizzcon Live Raid are not GMs - they are the developers who are there interacting or watching for focused testing like the Rated BG testing they are doing now or the TB testing they did a while back. AKA the Blues we see posting a lot are the ones involved in those special "events" - they aren't the ones who actually handle tickets in game. Under normal circumstances (outside of focused testing) there are no Blizzard employees available on Beta, tickets, reports etc will never be answered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Well they have vanished so no proof now obviously if people believe it's photo shopped I have no way to disprove it now...nothing I can do about it...a pally named Miserane in the guild Notorious saw them along with a couple of other lowbies, but as it is I have no proof now....still it was funny as hell when I saw it

I saw the very same thing right as I logged into Beta last night.
    I also took screenshots, and uploaded four of them, but these boards will not let me post them "until I post a few times".