Worgen "wolfed out" all the time

I don't have beta so I don't know. But I could have sworn, I read that Worgen will look like humans unless in combat then they would turn into worgen. I assume that, this isn't the case and they are worgen all the time.

oops, i meant to ask this in Cataclysm forum.

No, they have a Human and a Worgen form. You can switch from one to the other. But, when you do enter combat, you will automatically transform into a Worgen.

They have the option to do either via a "transform me" kinda spell, that they can use whenever. The real question is, why would you ever want to be human all the time when you have an option not to...
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get an ability to change to human form. But in combat you automaticly change back to worgen. So you can run around in cities as human for the lols, but in BG's, during Q'ing or in raids you are pretty much always a worgen.

They can be humans or worgen out of combat, but will always be in Worgen form in combat.
    Ouuu eee uw ah ah ting tang wola wola bing bang

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    You start as a human, though you get a racial* to change forms whenever you please while you level. The only restriction is - while you're in combat, you're automatically a worgen, you can't fight in human form.

Technically you can use the /transform command to change into worgen even before that, if they haven't fixed it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

Well since everyone answered your question I might as well give you this piece of advice....

For future reference, Google it. This is basic info on their wowwiki page and many other sites.

*warning* You worgen better use the Human form lest you go the way of tree form.

Thanks guys for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Well since everyone answered your question I might as well give you this piece of advice....

For future reference, Google it. This is basic info on their wowwiki page and many other sites.
    2 Reasons I don't do that, 1 - Sites usually give me conflicted info, 2 I am to clicking any links to any wow sites I don't trust (and lol at wowwiki)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kneeo View Post
    They have the option to do either via a "transform me" kinda spell, that they can use whenever. The real question is, why would you ever want to be human all the time when you have an option not to...
    Roleplayers will.
    People showing off their spell will.
    People who want a change every now and again will.

I think the human form should be more customisable myself. I hope gear shows in both forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    I hope gear shows in both forms.
    Why exactly would your gear show on one and not the other?

It shows on both...

10+ Year Old Account
    wowpedia.org
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

It shows on both...
    Oh thanks I thought that would make sense, but all the pictures I've seen has shown the human in basic human yellow outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

It shows on both...
    Yeah...why wouldn't gear show on an existing player model again?

I get the whole roleplaying the part of the werewolf thing, whatever. But I plan on never switching back to human form once the character is officially a worgen.

What would be really cool would be if in human form, you were actually listed as "human" to other players. Obviously they can figure it out if you're a druid, but it's be neat anyway. How can they tell you're a worgen just from looking at what looks exactly like a human?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Thanks guys for the response.

2 Reasons I don't do that, 1 - Sites usually give me conflicted info, 2 I am to clicking any links to any wow sites I don't trust (and lol at wowwiki)
    Well it had the answer to your question. Can't argue that it didn't.

"Outside of combat, worgen can appear in either their human form or their worgen form. They immediately turn into their worgen form when entering combat or activating their Darkflight racial ability."

Order of operations:

Google -> type in worgen -> click on wowwiki link -> control F "human form" -> Answer! In a matter of seconds too.

And what do you mean lol at wowwiki? : /

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    And what do you mean lol at wowwiki? : /
    Just in case you didn't know, most of the editors at WoWWiki moved to http://www.wowpedia.org

Quote Originally Posted by pcj View Post
    Just in case you didn't know, most of the editors at WoWWiki moved to http://www.wowpedia.org
    It really bothers me how many people post on MMO-Champion but don't check the front page.

Not much to show off when stormwind is full of level 80 race changed worgens

Roleplayers will.
    People who want a change every now and again will.

I think the human form should be more customisable myself. I hope gear shows in both forms.
    I would be happy without gear showing on my human form if I had some dapper looking outfit with a top hat and a long tailed suit coat. I bet Blizzard doesn't want to do this because they don't want to make it easier than it already is, more for some classes, to be able to hide their gear.