10+ Year Old Account

Boomkin - JP spending @ 85

I have been thinking about this topic since they announced that you can save your JPs till 85 and get a couple pieces of gear when you hit 85. Assuming JP-capped (4k) and JP costs don't change, what do you think we should spend our points on first? Also, consider all the potential upgrades you get while questing and from dungeons. What items would we need to replace first? I'm not in beta, so I don't know what kinds of items we pick up along the way.

Edit: found this list, found here
    Last edited by link064; 2010-11-11 at 07:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    What you buy is probably going to completely depend on what items you haven't gotten through dungeons or quest rewards. Since dungeon drops are fairly fluid I imagine your question is impossible to answer at this point.

There isn't anything that really stands out. Possible the dagger/OH combo. Probably not the gloves, as there appear to be a ton of options in that slot. Really just going to be filling it depending on what you already have.

Deleted
    Is there a place on the net to check the items that i would be able to buy with JP and their values?

10+ Year Old Account
    weps first i believe. at least thats what i would do